• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

RTE apologise for Mass Breach of Covid Rules: Miriam, Dobson, McCullagh et al

Wagmore

PI Member
My insider tells me the pictures got out when they were posted on the RTE Superannuation website which posts photographs of all retirement events held at the station. These events are organised regularly and feature wine and finger food.
The next one will be sponsored by Hazmat suits

gijoe

PI Member
According to the Independent the Guards have commenced a criminal investigation into the organisers of the event.

The organisers of the gathering could also face prosecution as gardai have begun an inquiry into the event.

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
The reaction to this on the airwaves yesterday from Joe normie would not exactly fill you with confidence for the future of Ireland.

One man from Louth who runs a kids GAA team moaning to Joe about how disappointed he was in RTE.

He went on to explain how the under 14s are forced to segregate for team photos. 2 metres apart etc.

At this point I'm thinking half the people in Ireland are borderline retarded, while convinced that they are being sensible and following the guidelines.
Borderline retarded is being charitable. My in- depth surveys and on the ground investigation of Irelands retarded puts the figure of braindead at the 90%mark. It has converted me to a supporter of the UN 30 agenda program for population reduction by Vaccine.

Wagmore

PI Member
When abortion passed, I wondered were the Irish persuaded purely based on a one sided campaign and not reason, but I said "no we can't be that stupid". The last few months have certainly changed my opinion, we really are that stupid.
Given what's happening in States, would not be surprised to hear that elections were rigged Trust in anything has gone with me. Could that be an undiagnosed symptom of "long-term Covid?"

Wagmore

PI Member
All RTE presenters are slightly deranged looking, and I'm not being silly. They have some kind of psychic virus that is altering their facial features.

They're a fuckin freak show. - and lets not forget the original freak - Eoghan Haw Hawris

Excess urine absorption syndrome that comes from taking the piss over an extended period.

gijoe

PI Member
According to the Independent the Guards have commenced a criminal investigation into the organisers of the event.

The organisers of the gathering could also face prosecution as gardai have begun an inquiry into the event.
The RTE Crime Correspondent Garda Paul Reynolds should be covering this story. Will we find out if any of the suspects are 'known to the Gardai'?

Top Bottom