Hot RTE 1 @ 2135 "The Great Irish Sell Off" - Vulture Funds

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Editor of the Sunday Business Post and presenter of the new RTÉ documentary "The Great Irish Sell Off" Ian Kehoe gives the lowdown on the vulture funds quietly buying up the country.​

ger12

RTE - The Great Irish Sell Off
Sunday Business Post editor Ian Kehoe investigates tonight at 9.30pm on RTE 1 how a small group of global financiers and private-equity firms have snapped up nearly €200 billion in distressed Irish debt and the potential consequences of this practice.

The question is asked as to who owns Ireland ... Looks good ...

Jonathan Sugarman Retweeted

Mary Jenkins

‏@maryjenki
How many of these #Vultures are the same ones we Bailed Out under threat from J CTrichet ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WFlDQ7FU-s … #TheGreatIrishSellOff

Michael Duffy

‏@nomorequangos
@WhistleIRL listening to #liveline now?

Michael Duffy

‏@nomorequangos
@WhistleIRL Guy on abt pvt banking collapse and compliance regulation among other issues.

Jonathan Sugarman

‏@WhistleIRL
Jonathan Sugarman Retweeted Michael Duffy
Was he confronted with Irish @centralbank_ie reality? I did give @drivetimerte a copy of the law, incl prison penalties.#JonathanSugarman

Okay TV Dweebeez- lets see what happens tonight.

RTE's Show will be discussed by the Panel on Tonight with Mick Clifford.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

A terrible betrayal of the Irish nation. How ironic that in the very year the free state régime pretended to commemorate the 1916 Rising, it was secretly selling our country to an international clique of rogues and vultures.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Never seen Claire B.

Thanks for replying to the Thread- 2 Replies on such a Massive Topic! Laugh with tongue out

On Replies to Threads, I know that there is not as many Headlines since Christmas in any Newspapers re the Eurozone but when it picks back up again will you please continue to paste some on to my Bleak Omens Threads ST?

I'm going to start a "Review Thread" soon on the Bleak Omens Thread & ask the Mods for some help/advice on how to big the Thread & site.

Bleak Omens is due to hit 70K Views this Week!

That is incredible & it was 1 of my important contributions to Brexit that I will always very much cherish.

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account
Id love to see Cabs investigate this, we need to follow the money and see who is gaining from all this.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Why are vulture funds able to buy good loans or even bad loans?

Its time the banks were made to honour their side of the agreements and stop selling to vulture funds.

Top Bottom