Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

RT News: On-air livestream 24/7 (HD)

GodsDog

PI Member
I think your main method of coping with life is creating imaginary hate objects and fighting them to kill the time...

I think lazy patronising fucks like you need to actually study and get a degree before being allowed to make
stupid inaccurate pronouncements on the motivations and mental states of other people in public! :p

Electricity

PI Member
Dogtard, no one believes for a millisecond that you had any reason to set foot in a university other than to clean the toilets, bitch please

GodsDog

PI Member
Dogtard, no one believes for a millisecond that you had any reason to set foot in a university other than to clean the toilets, bitch please

Honours maths, physics and computing in Uni Bitch!
You're just totally jealous of my high IQ, shitbrain James.
Envy reeks from every post and facepalm you make while stalking me
across several of the fora I post on. You're obsessed. It's actually a bit sad really.

I'm so sorry you failed the rather simple mensa entrance test so badly, but you can't blame me
for your inbred knuckle dragging white supremacist genes! :p

Might be best if you stick to menial tasks you can handle like shovelling shit
and give up pretending on fora that you are actually intelligent.

Fact is you are the bitch of anyone that can be bothered to engage with you
on these chat fora.

Ber seeing you pink english lightweight envy ridden spoilt teen racist James! :LOL:

Electricity

PI Member
Honours maths, physics and computing in Uni Bitch!
You're just totally jealous of my high IQ, shitbrain James.
Envy reeks from every post and facepalm you make while stalking me
across several of the fora I post on. You're obsessed. It's actually a bit sad really.

I'm so sorry you failed the rather simple mensa entrance test so badly, but you can't blame me
for your inbred knuckle dragging white supremacist genes! :p

Might be best if you stick to menial tasks you can handle like shovelling shit
and give up pretending on fora that you are actually intelligent.

Fact is you are the bitch of anyone that can be bothered to engage with you
on these chat fora.

Ber seeing you pink english lightweight envy ridden spoilt teen racist James! :LOL:
LOFL! 😂

"Honours maths, physics and computing"

Are you talking about school?

You can't even make up a good degree title.. Further evidence that you have never set foot in a university other than to clean the fucking toilets.

Also too, you have absolutely no interest, and no knowledge, whatsoever of the subjects you claim to have a degree in.

lol You're just a dumb leftist bimbo, like your hero, Abby what's-her-face

GodsDog

PI Member
LOFL! 😂

"Honours maths, physics and computing"

Are you talking about school?

You can't even make up a good degree title.. Further evidence that you have never set foot in a university other than to clean the fucking toilets.

Also too, you have absolutely no interest, and no knowledge, whatsoever of the subjects you claim to have a degree in.

lol You're just a dumb leftist bimbo, like your hero, Abby what's-her-face

Facepalm

Bsc you dumbass. Those were the subjects.

What did YOU study in the juvenile delinquent facility you were enrolled in? ;)

Electricity

PI Member
Facepalm

Bsc you dumbass. Those were the subjects.

What did YOU study in the juvenile delinquent facility you were enrolled in? ;)
LOFL x 2 😭

Maths, Physics and Computing was your (clumsy) attempt to describe a degree title.

I repeat, you have no interest or knowledge of these subjects (which you've proven time and again across multiple sites) you just looked on at other students doing those subjects when you were a kid in school..

In retard class

GodsDog

PI Member
LOFL x 2 😭

Maths, Physics and Computing was your (clumsy) attempt to describe a degree title.

I repeat, you have no interest or knowledge of these subjects (which you've proven time and again across multiple sites) you just looked on at other students doing those subjects when you were a kid in school..

In retard class

Of course I have an interest in these subjects. That's why I studied them for years fuckwit.
However I have little interest in discussing technical matters with halfwits who *may* have read a pop science book once
talking out their holes on a chat forum. i.e. Yourself and Mr slurryman! :rolleyes:

Dublin 4

PI Member
It's Yuletide Chappies, how bout a little bonhomie? 🎅

Esatdigiwank

PI Member
I still have RT on Astra. Discovered www.trud.ru news site but it’s all in Cyrillic.

Top Bottom