RTÉ promotes rejected asylum seeker and Social Democrat candidate running for election in Dublin

Druddigon

PI Member
She's genuinely not legally allowed to work because only asylum seekers who have been here for over nine months without being given a response to their application are allowed to work.
If she's not allowed to legally work here how come she's allowed to be a councillor here? Will she be claiming her wage and expenses if elected or will it end up in the Social Democrats' bank account or just not get paid to anyone? Because if she is that's probably breaking her terms of being here and not being allowed to work, that is unless you say that councillors don't do any work here.

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If she's not allowed to legally work here how come she's allowed to be a councillor here? Will she be claiming her wage and expenses if elected or will it end up in the Social Democrats' bank account or just not get paid to anyone? Because if she is that's probably breaking her terms of being here and not being allowed to work, that is unless you say that councillors don't do any work here.
asylum spoofers have been allowed to vote and run in our local elections since 2004. The first local election they cast their vote was the same day as the referendum on birth-right citizenship. It's all in my original post.

Storybud2

PI Member
I’m. Not sure I understand, how on earth could someone who’s “not legally allowed to work” be running for a governmental position?
I’m. Not sure I understand, how on earth could someone who’s “not legally allowed to work” be running for a governmental position?
They need people like her in the Dept Of Foreign Affairs, especially in illegal immigration control / Welfare tourism etc,,
She could teach them tons of excuses and waffles that are used to illegally breach our Sovereign Country and invade it.

This week Luke Kelly statues,,

A Nation Once Again ?? my arse,, A nation sold down the swanny by an unelected gay indian princess , A moron globalist patsy from Cork and
the little gimp who loves it in the ARAS ,,,

Turning in their graves,,,

George Dillon

PI Member
asylum spoofers have been allowed to vote and run in our local elections since 2004. The first local election they cast their vote was the same day as the referendum on birth-right citizenship. It's all in my original post.

No, Druginon (is that from Harry Potter?) has made a different point, the Catch 22 of a migrant not permitted to work becoming a paid local councillor.
It's a good point.

Murf13

PI Member
How in the name of feck can an asylum seeker be allowed vote and run for local elections, surely you’re taking the piss?

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
The categories of voters and their voting rights are:

Citizens Information

Florence

PI Member
If elected a councillor she will get a salary of c.17k which is taxed as any salary is. However, as a single parent of twins she will have enough tax credits to pay no income tax and as the salary is just below the limit for PRSI she won't pay that. She will pay a little USC. But she'll get about 7k unvouched turning up money - turning up for council meetings, signing in to show attendance, and then if she wants, she can leave as soon as it suits. There are also allowances for phone and broadband and nice expenses for attending conferences.

As councillors are paid a salary subject to tax, she has to be in breach of the rules about asylum seekers working. If councillors just received expenses, as the case years ago, you could make the case that an asylum seeking councillor was not working.

mikeo

PI Member
If there was any doubt about an anti-white agenda from the top down in this country, mad as that may seem, the story in the linked article below confirms it.

I was involved in a similar experience last year to the lady in the article in that I was renting my apartment to a woman from Brooklyn who had a doctorate in biophysics from a UK university and came here looking for work and was self-funded. The authorities were on her back morning noon and night to GTFO out of the country, whereas in the apartment next door there's a single mother from Kazakhstan on rent allowance and benefits.

American who retired to Kenmare on facing deportation: 'Why doesn't Ireland welcome with open arms folks like me?' - Independent.ie
Wow.....this is sickening, I couldn't even read the whole thing.

Would love to see a complete cleansing of Ireland,. By IRISH Patriots, but on the other hand there are so many Turncoat Bastards or Decidedly STUPID Libtards who really should get the Ireland they're so adamant for,......And then see how they like it!!

Murf13

PI Member
The categories of voters and their voting rights are:

Citizens Information
It’s kinda ironic that she, a foreigner would have a vote in the political affairs of Ireland and I a citizen would be denied my rights to vote because I don’t live there.

Something doesn’t add up.

Greengoose

PI Member
Wow.....this is sickening, I couldn't even read the whole thing.

Would love to see a complete cleansing of Ireland,. By IRISH Patriots, but on the other hand there are so many Turncoat Bastards or Decidedly STUPID Libtards who really should get the Ireland they're so adamant for,......And then see how they like it!!
We did have a civil war. Now how was that possible?

Top Bottom