• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

RTÉ promotes rejected asylum seeker and Social Democrat candidate running for election in Dublin

Storybud2

PI Member
Ray Fooking ArseH0le radical left activist D'Arcy at it again,,, could not listen to the propaganda sh1te out of that little moron,,

I would love to be Taoiseach and move all 39 direct provision centres all around his South Dublin home and just call him up
every day to laugh down the phone,,,

cannot remember the last time I turned on RTE ,, except Marty on Lyric and movies and musicals on Saturday , also on lyric ,
the rest of that bunch of D4 nimby marxists can just fook off and stop bleeding the taxpayer like the vampires they are,,,

I would vote to close it in the morning,, utterly biased, rigs everything, cannot be trusted to report fairly on any issue,, pure
fake news sh1te,,

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
If there was any doubt about an anti-white agenda from the top down in this country, mad as that may seem, the story in the linked article below confirms it.

I was involved in a similar experience last year to the lady in the article in that I was renting my apartment to a woman from Brooklyn who had a doctorate in biophysics from a UK university and came here looking for work and was self-funded. The authorities were on her back morning noon and night to GTFO out of the country, whereas in the apartment next door there's a single mother from Kazakhstan on rent allowance and benefits.

American who retired to Kenmare on facing deportation: 'Why doesn't Ireland welcome with open arms folks like me?' - Independent.ie

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
There are probably people who would vote for her, too!:oops:

They must have been putting some 'White-Guilt' potion in the Guinness, over the last decade.
Yes, I'm going to make her Minister for Ethnic Minorities when we take power - (as in Minister for the Irish Community).

OrderoftheDragon

PI Member
Darcy said he couldn't wish her well as he would be in breach of some code, this after giving her a 20 min soapbox where he effectively guided her through a nice little PR piece, where she nearly tripped herself up, he's some arsehole.

Florence

PI Member
Darcy said he couldn't wish her well as he would be in breach of some code, this after giving her a 20 min soapbox where he effectively guided her through a nice little PR piece, where she nearly tripped herself up, he's some arsehole.
You put it very well - it was a great free PR piece and unfair to the other local election candidates in her area.

Now didn't she say she is currently in a Detention centre in Drogheda? - yet she is standing in an area in the North Inner City! Normally local election candidates live in the electoral area they stand in but it is not obligatory. But why would anyone wanting to get a good candidate to fix local issues - like dodgy pavements, bad street lighting etc vote for a candidate who lives miles away. Social Democrat Cllr Gary Gannon came very close to a Dail seat in 2016 in the North Inner City - presumably that is why the SDs are putting her in that area to get his votes.

Top Bottom