RTÉ Prime Time on immigration: Only a third of Dublin’s north inner city is majority Irish

whyfillaw

PI Member
Lots of morons out there who don't have any critical thinking abilities.
Or they are scared to deviate from the perceived right on narrative.
What might their friends think?
ORE TEE EEE and the rest of the liberal Globalist media have an agenda.They tell "numpties" b4 recording them what to say.It is in "Parlance" called "prompting/coaching / telling them what to say".This happens all the time, I should know because I took part in an interview years back and the reporter discussed the "interview situation " with me before it was recorded.

Hitchcock

PI Member
Cue the young blond moron who thinks that everyone should be allowed to come here, and the bearded plonker who was practically ecstatic about the non white faces.
Abuse for people you disagree with?

colm from clonmel

PI Member
Casa Pound are racists and fascists. They don't even bother to hide it. The fact you think them wonderful well...........................
If you get a chance from your busy schedule to read this article and give us your thoughts I would be grateful a chara

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

TW Tone

PI Member
Does anyone have an email for this guy Wardick (odd name)?
I wanted to contact him and condemn him for his nasty racism.

I have been unable to find him. I did see his CV, which shows a long and undistinguished career in various NGOs.
I am not a big computer user, bar this site. I know he is on Facebook and Twitter.
Perhaps folks who are on those services would contact this fellow and ask him to explain himself.

Top Bottom