RTÉ Prime Time on immigration: Only a third of Dublin’s north inner city is majority Irish

Colonel Zachariah

PI Member
My elderly neighbours, and even just regular neighbours, are afraid to go the woods for a walk because these Dolly Parton fans knock around there. How strong are you Dan- strong enough to tackle these Dolly Parton fans are you?

Ach now sure ye can't get anymore Irish than a woolly face...

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
That tool at the beginning: "Many parts of the Capital are minority Irish and that's a good thing."

Whoever came up with the idea of replacing Europeans in their homelands (nobody can tell me conclusively who it was... Globalists, Jews, Financiers etc) and came up with buzzwords like 'diversity', 'multiculturalism', 'enrichment' etc must be pissing themselves laughing at how easy it was to brainwash apparently educated people like that mug into cheering on his own elimination.
But they were not an educated people, they were a people that passed through the school system of that State, the largest inoculation they ever get. A constant diet of statist values fed to them by people who are trained to deliver that crap. Only this morning I got a word of project to involve students in "shared education" in politics. Last year's project seen students compile a report on "Gender Equality" and who delivered the presentation to Stormont MLAs. I think that if I were an MLA that was duty bound to sit through such insipid shite, I wouldn't want to go to Stormont either. No doubt this years' project will be about Queer Marriage, Climate Change, Abortion or some other issue which someone has decided is an important issue for young people. There is never enough money for books or pens but there is always money for this nonsense and always money to give teachers extra training in how to deliver globalist education. Now more than ever there is a need for people to home educate their child and to keep it and themselves as far from the agencies of the state as possible.

Man matures when he stops believing that politics solves his problems.”
― Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Sham Fox

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
But they were not an educated people, they were a people that passed through the school system of that State, the largest inoculation they ever get. A constant diet of statist values fed to them by people who are trained to deliver that crap. Only this morning I got a word of project to involve students in "shared education" in politics. Last year's project seen students compile a report on "Gender Equality" and who delivered the presentation to Stormont MLAs. I think that if I were an MLA that was duty bound to sit through such insipid shite, I wouldn't want to go to Stormont either. No doubt this years' project will be about Queer Marriage, Climate Change, Abortion or some other issue which someone has decided is an important issue for young people. There is never enough money for books or pens but there is always money for this nonsense and always money to give teachers extra training in how to deliver globalist education. Now more than ever there is a need for people to home educate their child and to keep it and themselves as far from the agencies of the state as possible.

Man matures when he stops believing that politics solves his problems.”
― Nicolás Gómez Dávila
Great quote there, I want to use that as a tag at the bottom of my comments - I don't know how to do that though.

colm from clonmel

PI Member
That tool at the beginning: "Many parts of the Capital are minority Irish and that's a good thing."

Whoever came up with the idea of replacing Europeans in their homelands (nobody can tell me conclusively who it was... Globalists, Jews, Financiers etc) and came up with buzzwords like 'diversity', 'multiculturalism', 'enrichment' etc must be pissing themselves laughing at how easy it was to brainwash apparently educated people like that mug into cheering on his own elimination.
As General Patton said "We fought the wrong enemy". The real victors of ww2 were the Bolsheviks and their financiers on wall street. Ever since then the prevailing ideology has been multi-culturalism, regardless of the opposition.

Only those who celebrate their genocide are rewarded, those that oppose are chastised. All this because a few jews ended up in camps. Was it really worth it?

By completely destroying Germany the Aryan has succeeded in destroying himself in every corner of the planet. As Osama Bin Laden said

"When a man sees a weak horse and a strong horse, he automatically sides with the strong horse".

Mother nature does not reward weakness, collectively the european is weak. Can he raise himself from the canvas for one last fight or will he slip away quietly?

We see the wonderful Casa Pound in Italy leading the fight and with it those nations that are resisting the tyranny of the Bolsheviks. The Irish are too genial and easy-going. It's going to be difficult to become the strong horse. But try we must, we must offer our people an alternative so once again we can take our place amongst the nations of the world.

We used to be Irish, now the bastards call us white irish.

Clanrickard

PI Member
Well the Rte program lied in going a figure of 12% settler population. The official figure--which most of us consider inaccurately low- is 17%.

I didn't see the program you mention.
What was Barrett's figure?
And who 'showed' him to be wrong?
It was on Matt Coopers show. He gave the overall number of PPS numbers issued since the accession of the Eastern European countries and said this was the total number of foreigners in the country. That is a self evidentially false figure.

Top Bottom