RTÉ Prime Time on immigration: Only a third of Dublin’s north inner city is majority Irish

Greengoose

PI Member
Then you might want to see a psychiatrist for your low self-esteem.

I understand the couch is no longer used, you can see a psychiatrist on line.
The poster Hitchcock might be able to recommend one.
If I may?

"Take your stupid abuse and vomit it elsewhere."
Dixit the Dubliner.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
That tool at the beginning: "Many parts of the Capital are minority Irish and that's a good thing."

Whoever came up with the idea of replacing Europeans in their homelands (nobody can tell me conclusively who it was... Globalists, Jews, Financiers etc) and came up with buzzwords like 'diversity', 'multiculturalism', 'enrichment' etc must be pissing themselves laughing at how easy it was to brainwash apparently educated people like that mug into cheering on his own elimination.

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
That tool at the beginning: "Many parts of the Capital are minority Irish and that's a good thing."

Whoever came up with the idea of replacing Europeans in their homelands (nobody can tell me conclusively who it was... Globalists, Jews, Financiers etc) and came up with buzzwords like 'diversity', 'multiculturalism', 'enrichment' etc must be pissing themselves laughing at how easy it was to brainwash apparently educated people like that mug into cheering on his own elimination.
Culprits: Neoliberals, Radical Militant Feminists, n P&CS. i.e The Labour Party Desmond, Rabbitte, Gilmore et al. Que on va couper la tete.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member

Basically I think it was a case of the Ruling Elites wanting to be like "everyone else" as they see it in Western Europe. The Southern Irish Ruling Elites and lets face it pretty much the entire upper middle class as well have a deep loathing of even the concept of having an original thought and seeking a path for Ireland tailored for itself- they much prefer to buy their ideas off the peg either from the United States or Brussels/Paris/Bonn with London sometimes getting a look in. The so-called "Catholic Conservatives" are not that much different from the rest of them- what makes them different is that they seem solely focused on the United States.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
While some areas have higher immigration than others, difference makes us all stronger.
My elderly neighbours, and even just regular neighbours, are afraid to go the woods for a walk because these Dolly Parton fans knock around there. How strong are you Dan- strong enough to tackle these Dolly Parton fans are you?

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Sadly Myles, plenty of Oirish responsible too.

Top Bottom