RTÉ Prime Time on immigration: Only a third of Dublin’s north inner city is majority Irish

TW Tone

PI Member
I used to love to wander around the streets of my native city. Capel Street, Parnell Street, Mounjoy Square, Talbot Street, the North Quays and so on.

They were 'gritty' rather than elegant. But they were my streets, and they were Irish streets..

The Irish ruling class has committed a grave crime. They have stolen our heritage from us.

Karloff

PI Member
Ireland is fucked. Was nice knowing you.
The upper and upper-middle class think they ARE Ireland.

The people of the tenements who were resettled in the suburbs of Dublin are the true Irish and they are bearing the cost of this 'experiment'.

The one that angers me the most in that video is the pcrik at 215 - He basically says it outright. Changing an area from Irish-majority to Irish-minority is 'good thing'.

Last edited:

blue velvet

PI Member
It reminds me so much of how the Swedish elite took pride at how certain areas were being transformed demographically to be 'less Swedish'.

The Swedish cultural & political elites were immensely proud of this. Same as ours. Bono, David McWilliams etc

Now Malmo is a Swedish minority city and looks more like Karachi or Mogadishu demographically.

Is this progress? I think not.

What does the host country gain from this? Pizza and Kebab joints.

These elites need to be told where to go.

El Chaval.

PI Member
The upper and upper-middle class think they ARE Ireland.

The people of the tenements who were resettled in the suburbs of Dublin are the true Irish and they are bearing the cost of this 'experiment'.

The one that angers me the most in that video is the pcrik at 215 - He basically says it outright. Changing an area from Irish-majority to Irish-minority is 'good thing'.
He's obviously on the payroll.

jpc

PI Member
Cue the young blond moron who thinks that everyone should be allowed to come here, and the bearded plonker who was practically ecstatic about the non white faces.
Lots of morons out there who don't have any critical thinking abilities.
Or they are scared to deviate from the perceived right on narrative.
What might their friends think?

Top Bottom