RTÉ Love-In for Ibrahim Halawa this Friday's Late Late Show

I wouldn't ride a Chinese man either.
Suppose that makes me racist AND homophobic.
Good for you. Ó Brádaigh and Mac Stiofáins wife didn't seem to mind seeking assistance from families from multi-racial backgrounds. The latter's wife sought assistance from a member of my extended family when he was on hunger strike.

Good for you. Ó Brádaigh and Mac Stiofáins wife didn't seem to mind seeking assistance from families from multi-racial backgrounds. The latter's wife sought assistance from a member of my extended family when he was on hunger strike.
And why not.
I doubt they would be happy to see how Ireland is turning out today though.
I also doubt Dan Keating would be happy to see the likes of Tralee turning into Luton ffs.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Republican Sinn Fein are anti-mass immigration. Basically for the two reasons I am; the economic one (this of course includes housing issues) and fears that given how small Ireland is and how threatened Irish culture is by mass produced American trash, it could serve to change the place irrevocably. Certainly what the IBEC who are not a force to made light of want in terms of immigration particularly with the indigenous birth rate would do that. Most grass roots Shinners from working or small farming backgrounds would think the same in the South. It is the middle class brats and deluded Nordies obsessed with showing themselves as morally superior to the Prods in the eyes of the English who are a different kettle of fish.

And why not.
I doubt they would be happy to see how Ireland is turning out today though.
I also doubt Dan Keating would be happy to see the likes of Tralee turning into Luton ffs.
In your own time, Antóin.
People like Declan Curneen didn't strike me as the type of people who were opposed to immigrants. He was an RSF hunger striker, from the generation after Mac Stiofáin.

People like Declan Curneen didn't strike me as the type of people who were opposed to immigrants. He was an RSF hunger striker, from the generation after Mac Stiofáin.

Nor am I opposed to immigrants.
I'm opposed to too much immigrants and the wrong type of immigrants getting in.

Wouldn't the other religions in Ireland have to go under your philosophy? How hypocritical you are when another nation does exactly what you Tadgh advocate - having only Christianity in Ireland.
big difference is tadhg doesn't actually want to put them all to the sword
or even hurt them in any way which is a far cry from the deal the coptic christians in egypt got from
the muslim brotherhood pals of this Halawi fucker
and his bigwig MB daddy

Tadhg and others like him here merely want our country to stand up for itself and
not to be subjugated by elite plantation politics yet again
for corporate profits and globalist social control purposes.

Top Bottom