RTÉ Love-In for Ibrahim Halawa this Friday's Late Late Show

Ibrahim just went to the cinema & ended up preaching to a rally of 20,000 Pro Morsi supporters.....:rolleyes:

'Just on my holidays - I don’t care about politics...':smiley:
He slipped head first into a Mosque laden with snipers. After receiving a nasty bump to the head from the fall, he nursed it with an Islamic green headband.

Seriously, the Peru 2 had a better alibi. Libtards swooned for the M.B extremist.

So in the last five years, RTE have given a platform to Halawa the Egyptian trouble maker, Khalid Kelly the suicide bomber, Anjam Choudray, and the Libyan Al Qaeda members.

Yet, not once did they try and interview people like Dan Keating, a 105 year old veteran of the Tan War who was still lucid before his death in 2007.
A wealth of historic information lost forever.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
So in the last five years, RTE have given a platform to Halawa the Egyptian trouble maker, Khalid Kelly the suicide bomber, Anjam Choudray, and the Libyan Al Qaeda members.

Yet, not once did they try and interview people like Dan Keating, a 105 year old veteran of the Tan War who was still lucid before his death in 2007.
Fortunately, somebody did RTÉ's job for them. There's another longer interview done by an American - I'll post it if I can find it. I never met Dan, but I had the honour of attending his funeral.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Lucinda - of course she wouldn't be playing to her West Brit Walter Mitty racist base by saying that of course.

The guy went to get involved in his countrys revolution and didn't know what he was getting into.

He is entirely innocent regardless of what Lucy says his links to terrorist organisations are.

This is simple racism on her part. Shame

The Tweet is not 'racist', as it is Not directed at his 'race'. Learn the meaning of word.

Last edited:

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Bore off - the kid was an innocent not knowing what he was getting himself into or what he was doing. Clearly innocent.

You hwoever are not innocent and have an agenda to cleanse Ireland of brownies hence you labelling him as a violent terrorist rather than a misguided boy.

It has nothing to do with 'brownies'.. one of Muslim Brotherhood's stated aims is to create a State ruled by Islamic law, or Sharia. It's most famous slogan, used worldwide, is: "Islam is the solution." The other religions in Egypt would have to go.
Ibrahim's father was given the opportunity to leave the brotherhood, in exchange for the release of Ibrahim, but he refused.

It has nothing to do with 'brownies'.. one of Muslim Brotherhood's stated aims is to create a State ruled by Islamic law, or Sharia. It's most famous slogan, used worldwide, is: "Islam is the solution." The other religions in Egypt would have to go.
Ibrahim's father was given the opportunity to leave the brotherhood, in exchange for the release of Ibrahim, but he refused.
Wouldn't the other religions in Ireland have to go under your philosophy? How hypocritical you are when another nation does exactly what you Tadgh advocate - having only Christianity in Ireland.

My grandfathers brother interviewed a lot them people in the 60's. I thought you would be more of a Blythe man than a Keating man. I'd say O Bradaigh is turning in his grave with racists like you using the name of the Republican Movement to spread your poison.