RTÉ Love-In for Ibrahim Halawa this Friday's Late Late Show

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
I suppose I'm a troll because I'm pro migration to and from a country? Get a life man.
No, you're a troll because your suppositions aren't backed up by any facts whatsoever, and they contribute nothing to the discussion. Furthermore, having to read your pidgin English is tedious.

No, you're a troll because your suppositions aren't backed up by any facts whatsoever, and they contribute nothing to the discussion. Furthermore, having to read your pidgin English is tedious.
Precisely - I have an opinion and point of view and wish to give it because I am the only one on this site with it. I wish to pose an alternative POV to those racist ones on here in the hope there are others like me around the country.

What a backward false notion you have of migration.

Oh and you have got me all wrong - I'm not a white fanatasist like the racists on here who do actually earn large salaries from the professions. Why do you think their argumentation is so persuasive - they are educated West Brit racists like yourself.

Plantation - please more like communism watch - and you're the one to be watched.
of course , you didn't answer any of the questions i raised .

why is it ok for 80% people who live in wealthy areas to vote yes in EU referendums and not have to live with the consequences in relation to migration

of course , you didn't answer any of the questions i raised .

why is it ok for 80% people who live in wealthy areas to vote yes in EU referendums and not have to live with the consequences in relation to migration
Because these problems aren't arising because of immigration - they are invented problems raised by disaffected West Brits who don't understand their place in modern IReland and so have invented an enemy. One which unites them (you) in their minds with the working class.

However the people who have invented this crisis of immigration will always be West brits and have no place in Ireland.

Because these problems aren't arising because of immigration - they are invented problems raised by disaffected West Brits who don't understand their place in modern IReland and so have invented an enemy. One which unites them (you) in their minds with the working class.

However the people who have invented this crisis of immigration will always be West brits and have no place in Ireland.
Mr D4 , every society only has so many houses , so many hospital beds , so many schools places , so many jobs etc without immigration controls the standard of living for everyone (including migrants) deteriorates as everyone is fighting it out for dwindling resources .

you dont accept this ?

Mr D4 , every society only has so many houses , so many hospital beds , so many schools places , so many jobs etc without immigration controls the standard of living for everyone (including migrants) deteriorates as everyone is fighting it out for dwindling resources .

you dont accept this ?
No because GDP rises with immigration to a country - I have listed several sources on this before.

If GDP rises so also do hospital school places etc. Therefore life enhances with immigration

No because GDP rises with immigration to a country - I have listed several sources on this before.

If GDP rises so also do hospital school places etc. Therefore life enhances with immigration

Not so , during the celtic tiger years when our GDP was at its peak , we had huge hospital waiting lists and people on trolleys waiting for surgery etc , as opposed to the 80s when GDP was much lower but yet these problems were not as bad .

this is because during the 80s , we had immigration control , normal immigration applied , thats what we need , normal immigration again , if you need someone's skills you give them a work visa as opposed to now where everybody regardless of your need for their services or ability to cope is allowed to pile into the country

Not so , during the celtic tiger years when our GDP was at its peak , we had huge hospital waiting lists and people on trolleys waiting for surgery etc , as opposed to the 80s when GDP was much lower but yet these problems were not as bad .

this is because during the 80s , we had immigration control , normal immigration applied , thats what we need , normal immigration again , if you need someone's skills you give them a work visa as opposed to now where everybody regardless of your need for their services or ability to cope is allowed to pile into the country
Not so - we had hospital waiting lists and people on trolleys because we had incompetent government not immigration.

Coached, scrypted performance and obsequiously fawned over by Ryan Tubridy practically slavering all over the place which came to a crescendo when he unsurprisingly worked-in the notion of 'haters being racist...were they racist Ibrahim? they were racist weren't they.'

Clap, clap, clap...
A fine taqqiya performance, though to any non-naive people watching they would have noted he was full of it. Far too much "a grá mo chroí" slabbered on. And far too many, practically a list of "I'm Irish too, contrivances" worked in there. With his contrived put on Dub accent, his 'Irish Identity' signal dropping, "I was born in the Coombe" "Christian Brothers" and ticking off his previously prepared checklist of how Irish he is, how like every other Irish person. I'm Irish I am, really I am.

One day just like every other Irish lad off on his holidays, I was headed to Ibiza, yes, yes, just like all the other young Irish lads, Allah bless 'em, when all of a sudden I just found myself in Egypt, imagine that.....in Egypt at the head of a rally, in Egypt at the head of a rally, a protest of 100s of 1000s protesting the government. Funny thing that, about holidays, they're like chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

This individual is the epitome of how islam operates. A liar and a whining bully. When they are in a weak or vulnerable position either on the street or as a conquering horde, they play the weak "poor poor me" victim, they vie for pity and leverage to throw off and dilute the advantage of power the enemy has over them.
They bide their time, and try to gain more power and a stronger position, when they have that, the smile and "poor poor me" victim charade drops and you are faced with a snarling cruel predator and a predatory system that is there to kill you or conquer you and bully you into submission. It is a cult of the bully, by the bully and for the bully. What you are witnessing here is a well prepared lie, he is practising taqqiya, using his lie in an opportunity of strategic manipulation to propagandise the Irish public towards islam and mass-immigration. This is what islam has done since it's inception on the Saudi peninsula.

This individual will be trouble for Ireland and the West at some future date.

N.B one crucial slip by Tubridy when he said to Ibrahim, so you don't ever want to go back to Egypt.....YOUR HOME COUNTRY. You could hear the palpable realisation from Tubridy as he let that slip, trying to move quickly over it.