• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video RTÉ get Gearóid Murphy's 'Asylum Industry' video removed from youtube over copyright claims.

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Poster of the Year
RTÉ get Gearóid Murphy's 'Asylum Industry' video removed from youtube over copyright claims.

you can watch it on bitchute here. It had 160k views. Very popular video.
He uses about 4 clips of RTÉ footage to highlight aspects of the asylum industry.

link

Here's his latest video on the situation.

Last True Gael and The Green Room have also been hit.

you might remember Stefan Molyneux's video on immigration in Ireland also got deleted from youtube with 250K views.
Clearly they're getting scared.

Milominderbender

PI Member
One of the clips he used was a local "friends of the asylum centre " interview on RTE. You see a shot of a couple of them folding children's clothes for a few seconds before one of them is being is being interviewed. It's an obvious set up but one that would pass most people by because you've bearly enough time to contemplate how coincidentally a camera crew just happened to arrive to film an emotionally manipulative scene as they're already focused your attention onto the interview segment.

The use of such techniques on an unaware public is a scandal in itself. Especially from a broadcaster that uses public funds. The people are paying to have their minds manipulated. I think we should call it out for what it is which is psychological abuse.

Rose

PI Member
RTÉ get Gearóid Murphy's 'Asylum Industry' video removed from youtube over copyright claims.

He uses about 4 clips of RTÉ footage to highlight aspects of the asylum industry.

link

you might remember Stefan Molyneux's video on immigration in Ireland also got deleted from youtube with 250K views.

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
On one of the RTE news reports recently regarding the leaving certificate exams they interviewed about 6 students and the first 4 were foreign while the last couple looked Irish but one had a clearly eastern European name!

Wildly over-representing minorities and certain races of people is surely against the rules that RTE and all other broadcasters are obliged to work with?

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Top Bloke
Wildly over-representing minorities and certain races of people is surely against the rules that RTE and all other broadcasters are obliged to work with?
Check out the Beeb. GB is still 87% 'native' yet by my own anecdotal observance the majority of news anchors, reporters, presenters etc are non white.

Over half by what I can see.

missy

PI Member

link

It's now becoming as obvious as day, that if they can't control the narrative, they silence you.
We need an American-style 1st Amendment written into our constitution so badly.

Black & Trans

Restricted
Check out the Beeb. GB is still 87% 'native' yet by my own anecdotal observance the majority of news anchors, reporters, presenters etc are non white.

Over half by what I can see.
I watched some black Muslim fanatic called Zeinab interviewing locals in Navan or somewhere for RTE about some local crap. She looked just like a tourist, not a clue what the thing was about. Why have Muslims preference over Catholics? (stupid question but it has to be asked)

OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Poster of the Year
I watched some black Muslim fanatic called Zeinab interviewing locals in Navan or somewhere for RTE about some local crap. She looked just like a tourist, not a clue what the thing was about. Why have Muslims preference over Catholics? (stupid question but it has to be asked)
remember when it was on and/or what the show was called?

Black & Trans

Restricted
remember when it was on and/or what the show was called?
Just some passing bs I saw when I called in to help a vulnerable person. Doing a google search, it is this tulip. Link Like most others, I don't pay much attention to her or the Vn one from Kerry.
Zainab Boladale (23), who presented the News2Day programme from 2017 to 2019 and now works on Nationwide, said she was called a n****r and compared to a monkey.
Look how young she was when RTE gave her the gig - straight out of DCU (UCD for syslexics and pampered Muslims)

I am sure she is a nice chancer but an Irish person who has the heart beat should do it, unless they want a foreign perspective. And beofre homophobic racists like Charlot the Hlot cum in , look at this racism

The nancy boy commenting obviously went to a boareding school where he was buggered and caned for years. Listen to his crap about the Battle of Waterloo,, after whiuch he says they are all gay, and hten he goes on to margaret Mead and incest in the South Pacific where Prince William is a god. This is Liverpool , you nonce, not your club.

Top Bottom