Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Grand Torino Rowan Interviews Dave Cullen

• Thread starter Deleted member 2643
  • Start date

Electricity

PI Member
The only question you had to answer was how Dee Wall was "using Nationalism" (after you had defined it (Nationalism))

You failed, completely.

You don't seem to understand your own thoughts. Low IQ, probably

RealMcCoy

PI Member
The only question you had to answer was how Dee Wall was "using Nationalism" (after you had defined it (Nationalism))

You failed, completely.

You don't seem to understand your own thoughts. Low IQ, probably

Understanding my own thought process is something I excel at. Makes up for all my other uselessness.

Don't worry, I'm not going to internet chase you you down. Retire and recompose. You're an Irishman, we need you in the fight to come.

Electricity

PI Member
Understanding my own thought process is something I excel at. Makes up for all my other uselessness.

Don't worry, I'm not going to internet chase you you down. Retire and recompose. You're an Irishman, we need you in the fight to come.
I have no idea what "fight" you're talking about.

My gripe here is that are you are complaining about (those very few) people who are doing something (and I'd certainly prefer that than they didn't exist) and your complaint, ostensibly, is that they are "using Nationalism".. Yet you can't tell us how. You seem to be a rather confused, and angry, young man

RealMcCoy

PI Member
I have no idea what "fight" you're talking about.

My gripe here is that are you are complaining about (those very few) people who are doing something (and I'd certainly prefer that they exist than didn't) and your complaint, ostensibly, is that they are "using Nationalism".. Yet you can't tell us how. You seem to a rather confused, and angry, young man

Really? You said that you, Betwixt and Woods were the essential vanguard of Irish Nationalism but now you claim ignorance of the fight?

To quote the illegitimate president of America c'mon man!

Have your gripes, focus on them, be angry and outspoken. Go for it.

Then when your done with that you can focus on our Nation.

Angry young man? lol. Try harder.

Electricity

PI Member
Really? You said that you, Betwixt and Woods were the essential vanguard of Irish Nationalism but now you claim ignorance of the fight?

To quote the illegitimate president of America c'mon man!

Have your gripes, focus on them, be angry and outspoken. Go for it.

Then when your done with that you can focus on our Nation.

Angry young man? lol. Try harder.
That's been a joke of mine for a while - Me, Btwixt and Keith Woods are the only Irish nationalists.. And that's because we're the only ethno-nationalists.

No offence to someone like (quasi-grifter) GT but he describes himself as a "Christian nationalist" (this was a direct rebuke of someone saying to him that they were an ethno-nationalist)

I still don't understand how someone like Dee Wall is "using Nationalism".. This seems to be just a brainfart of yours at this stage..

RealMcCoy

PI Member
I'm glad to see your standing down. Pure Irish.

Rowan is a quasi grifter in many respects but in fairness he's entitled to get remuneration for doing what he does. I definitely wouldn't class him with the chancers, there's a strong dose of true patriotism running through him. He's always come across to me as man who would avoid the dole like the plauge.

They are using Nationalism, I just don't think they realise it. That doesn't compensate for the damage they do in the public mind.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
What other genius contributions do you have to make to this thread Cú Chulainn?

Top Bottom