Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Grand Torino Rowan Interviews Dave Cullen

• Thread starter Deleted member 2643
  • Start date

RealMcCoy

PI Member
All you seem to ever do is criticise anyone who is publicly active.

I criticise those who try to use Nationalism for their own ends. Eurigena and the Field Marshall may talk about sin from a Catholic perspective but for me that's the greatest sin of all.

Electricity

PI Member
I criticise those who try to use Nationalism for their own ends. Eurigena and the Field Marshall may talk about sin from a Catholic perspective but for me that's the greatest sin of all.
So what is that? According to you

RealMcCoy

PI Member
What is Nationalism? The nation. An evolutionary construct which has evolved over time in order so we can live in safety a peace and pursue higher goals which can only be done with a strong level of stability.

The entire world is subdivided into nations because they work. Empathy, kindness, intelligence can have full reign in a safe territory with interaction and understanding between other nations so we can progress to higher order.

Those that undermine nations are leftovers of a former time in our evolution who still fight for feudalistic constructs of domination and control because they were necessary before in order to get us to the position we are in. The fight between Nationalists and power hungry globalists is this fight. We must win because otherwise we will be plunged into another dark age.

The Irish Nation is ancient. Far older than most European Nations. We may have a leading role but it's up to us to recognise our capability and position in order to advance ourselves and others.

We must have a low level of tolerance towards those who actively undermine our Nationhood or seek to use it as a means of personal profit. Then perhaps we can rise in the manner we are meant to.

It's imperfect but I went for that.

Last edited:

Electricity

PI Member
What is Nationalism? The nation. A evolutionary construct which has evolved over time in order so we can live in safety a peace and pursue higher goals which can only be done with a strong level of stability.

The entire world is subdivided into nations because they work. Empathy, kindness, intelligence can have full reign in a safe territory with interaction and understanding between other nations so we can progress to higher order.

Those that undermine nations are leftovers of a former time in our evolution who still fight for feudalistic constructs of domination and control because they were necessary before in order to get us to the position we are in. The fight between Nationalists and power hungry globalists is this fight. We must win because otherwise we will be plunged into another dark age.

The Irish Nation is ancient. Far older than most European Nations. We may have a leading role but it's up to us to recognise our capability and position in order to advance ourselves and others.

We must have a low level of tolerance towards those who actively undermine our Nationhood or seek to use it as a means of personal profit. Then perhaps we can rise in the manner we are meant to.

It's imperfect but I went for that.
That's nice.

In what way is Dee Wall (or anyone else for that matter) "using Nationalism"?

Electricity

PI Member
If you don't know I can't help you.
You're the only one who can.

You said Dee Wall is "using Nationalism", how?

Personally I wouldn't consider Dee Wall a nationalist but then again I can't think of many Irish nationalists. There's me, Btwixt and Keith Woods. That's about it. Everyone else can't over the fact that they're white #irishslowestkidinclass

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Interesting. Btwixt is a ledge , big fan. Keith woods has gone full blown Jean Paul Satre, polo's a dead give away. Who are you?

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Fairly sure I answered your previous question. You could certainly be Dave, makes the most sense. How did this whole thing end up you trying to smoke me out but instead I'm smoking you out?

Mad stuff.

Top Bottom