Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Grand Torino Rowan Interviews Dave Cullen

• Thread starter Deleted member 2643
  • Start date

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Ok I was like typical defensive shite protecting their patch and then Cullen comes up with Dee Wall. Dee fucking Wall.

That's highly suspicious right there. Even the madder elements of Irish patriotism roll their eyes at Dee Wall.

DrPat2

PI Member
Dave Cullen "calls out" this website.

(Skip to 3.41)
Wow, that's fairly blunt speaking about this place and a fair point about the negativity that some posters project on people who have stepped up. I wouldn't agree that this site will go the way of politics.ie but his comments are food for thought for the site's Administration.

Dave Cullen "calls out" this website.

(Skip to 3.41)
In fairness, I understand the frustration he might feel because he can see what is happening and what is coming down the line. But I suppose at the same time it has to be accepted that the site doesn't discriminate on opinion unless mods are shutting down threads or deleting posts based on their opinion which I haven't really seen myself, but I'm not here that long. Love his channel, it's always my go-to for info on how to make sense of what's happening.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
So we can't call out chancers when they're clearly chancing?

No wonder the establishment is so confident in passing their hate speech laws.

Romantic Ireland may be with O' Leary in the grave but apparently the rest is going to follow soon enough.

DrPat2

PI Member
Ok I was like typical defensive shite protecting their patch and then Cullen comes up with Dee Wall. Dee fucking Wall.

That's highly suspicious right there. Even the madder elements of Irish patriotism roll their eyes at Dee Wall.
If he sees that comment, Cullen will say "I rest my case, m'lord." Just saying.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
If you're so confident that I'm engaging in libellous action then sue the shit out of me.

Should be easy right?

But then again if you can't take a court case with 70 odd grand you may struggle.....

Top Bottom