Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Breaking News Rotherham grooming gang who forced girl to have sex with 'at least 100 Asian men' by the time she was 16 are found guilty of abusing vulnerable teen

BSA

PI Member
But.... But....

Insert nationality here (.....) rape and sexually abuse too...

We Irish went all over world, we practically owe them.... Oops.. Sorry that's for the phoney asylum seekers threads.. A lot of the excuses for the Plantation and the crimes resulting from it seem to be similar...

parentheses

PI Member
I'm no fan of the EU but that's not their fault. People were silenced through fear of the left's control words such as racist. The only way we are going to stop this happening here is putting them back in their box. They are rape enablers. They know exactly the evil that they are importing.
The English snapped when they saw Merkel opening the borders in 2015 to hordes of young men. Brexit was the result.

BSA

PI Member
I repeat this... It's an all out Rape War...

When the press, especially the the Bagdad Broadcasting Corp, use the words Rotherham Gang it gives the impression its a single gang of bad men.

Over 65 UK towns have active muslim grooming gangs operating.. That's plural, per town, some towns have multiple gangs eg Oxford - home of the dreaming spires and Bangladeshi Pakistani child rapists. Rotherham is just the tip of this muslim iceberg. Sixty five towns and cities is a conservative figure in my view. Any town with a population of Pakistani Bangladeshi males is my guess.

The police seem very incurious, given the facts to hand. There are tens of thousands of muslims involved, multi generation community & family raping groups. Like a horror film except its all too mreal. White men rape.. so they do. They certainly do.. but not with their brothers, father and grandad in a line waiting for their turn..

Karloff

PI Member
Pakistani tribal culture is a large contributor to this.

They are not a good ethnicity to bring in in large numbers, any ethnicity that is too patriarchal is not a good choice but throw in tribal and you have a powder keg in your country. Yet 4th wave feminism continues to ride shotgun with mass immigration culture.

They are not a good ethnicity to bring in in large numbers, any ethnicity that is too patriarchal is not a good choice but throw in tribal and you have a powder keg in your country. Yet 4th wave feminism continues to ride shotgun with mass immigration culture.
just look at all the behaviours back in the home country - especially regarding human rights. You think it will be any different when they travel to Europe ?

Reactions: BSA

Milominderbender

PI Member

The corrupt garda taking bribes for Visa stamps main clients were Pakistani. It's absolutely horrifying the same mistakes are being repeated.

BSA

PI Member
Got to agree with you there. The media never mention Merkel's solo run. The mass new years eve sexual assault in Cologne was the start of the unraveling.
I think the brazen denial by the German authorities in the face of clear facts and the grotesque attempted cover in the media for months afterwards, which goes on this day, might have started the wake up call...

This Wikipedia summary of Cologne and numerous other places in Germany, and other EU countries where these organised rapes, assaults and robberies took place is staggering,..

Last edited:
Political u

I think the brazen denial by the German authorities in the face of clear facts and the grotesque attempted cover in the media for months afterwards, which goes on this day, might have started the wake up call...

This Wikipedia summary of Cologne and numerous other places in Germany, and other EU countries where these organised rapes, assaults and robberies took place is staggering,..

everybody knows how Rape is used as a weapon of war. After 1945 you would think the Germans would never forget the shocking lessons. Lefty Stalin or Lefty Merkel.....both war criminals.

Milominderbender

PI Member

Women and children pay the price of virtue signalling. One problem we have is that there is a large portion of the population who are completely tuned out of current affairs. We have a media that refuses to report on what's happening on the continent. We need to keep talking about Rotherham and how control words like racism shut people up.
We've already learned the lessons we need to make sure the rest of the public learns them too before it's too late.

BSA

PI Member
Women and children pay the price of virtue signalling. One problem we have is that there is a large portion of the population who are completely tuned out of current affairs. We have a media that refuses to report on what's happening on the continent. We need to keep talking about Rotherham and how control words like racism shut people up.
We've already learned the lessons we need to make sure the rest of the public learns them too before it's too late.

Cologne was object lesson for many...

I include myself here,

about what a life under the heel of self proclaimed political 'progressives' would be like..

The revolting.... endless....lies, the unimportance of truth and facts when the didn't match up to a degenerate 'ideology', the victim blaming, the big vacant space where sympathy and understanding for rape and se xual abuse victims should be. The stomach turning juvenile virtue signalling in the faces of traumatized women and girls. The total absence of women to women loyalty and understanding.. The despicable belief that a violent predatory third world African and muslim criminal underclass is more important than the safety and well being of your boys, girls and women - the weak weedy calls for 'respect snd tolerance' when bullets are the appropriate response..

Cologne lifted the veil on a future with these assholes in charge.. It was a defining moment for many, myself included...

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Cologne was object lesson for many...

I include myself here,

about what a life under the heel of self proclaimed political 'progressives' would be like..

The revolting.... endless....lies, the unimportance of truth and facts when the didn't match up to a degenerate 'ideology', the victim blaming, the big vacant space where sympathy and understanding for rape and se xual abuse victims should be. The stomach turning juvenile virtue signalling in the faces of traumatized women and girls. The total absence of women to women loyalty and understanding.. The despicable belief that a violent predatory third world African and muslim criminal underclass is more important than the safety and well being of your boys, girls and women - the weak weedy calls for 'respect snd tolerance' when bullets are the appropriate response..

Cologne lifted the veil on a future with these assholes in charge.. It was a defining moment for many, myself included...
Absolutely. It was a glimpse into a dystopia created by liberal do-gooders.

The Cologne Mayor Henriette Reker was typical of this head-in-the-sand mentality, calling on women to stay an 'arms length' from strangers to avoid potential misunderstandings.

Top Bottom