Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Breaking News Rotherham grooming gang who forced girl to have sex with 'at least 100 Asian men' by the time she was 16 are found guilty of abusing vulnerable teen

shocking headline. Your automatic assumption that it was relevant to this thread did exactly match my fears.

We cannot really speculate what has happened but god help the little girls, and shame on the adults who have already brought a madness to our shores. a madness that fills us with fear and paranoia.

edit : the two girls all ok, found safe. phew.

Last edited:

Storybud2

PI Member
Still, nobody has been prosecuted for the cover ups in the UK, the incompetent cowards and libtards simply walk away with impunity,

we still have no word on the WORST child rape gang in Limerick in the history of the state since Zappone applied for injunctions to silence any (what's left) of the Irish media reporting on it ?

Zappone’s department shelves inquiry into child abuse case | BusinessPost.ie

here is that clown we NEVER elected to be minister of anything,, I am not saying the SCUM involved are Pakistani or anything but
the COVER UP is happening yet again , today, yep today October 2019, still happening,, the STATE is covering it up,,,

I know people that would have no problem ending these animals , anything,, baseball bats, cliffs of moher, a shovel and a bog,, and sleep like a baby so they could not rape any more baby's ,,

The un-elected STATE seems more concerned with protecting them, I hope FFG are utterly WIPED OUT in the next GE, they really have become
the enemy within,,,

Kebab meat. Love the way they post this at 11pm. Delightful ms Zappone
just after the Champions league. Half the country has had a few pints and is either already asleep or still in the pub.

article says ...''She is known to frequent the Dublin City Centre, Tallaght, Balbriggan and Ballymun areas. ''

i really hope she is ok.

Still, nobody has been prosecuted for the cover ups in the UK, the incompetent cowards and libtards simply walk away with impunity,

we still have no word on the WORST child rape gang in Limerick in the history of the state since Zappone applied for injunctions to silence any (what's left) of the Irish media reporting on it ?

Zappone’s department shelves inquiry into child abuse case | BusinessPost.ie

here is that clown we NEVER elected to be minister of anything,, I am not saying the SCUM involved are Pakistani or anything but
the COVER UP is happening yet again , today, yep today October 2019, still happening,, the STATE is covering it up,,,

I know people that would have no problem ending these animals , anything,, baseball bats, cliffs of moher, a shovel and a bog,, and sleep like a baby so they could not rape any more baby's ,,

The un-elected STATE seems more concerned with protecting them, I hope FFG are utterly WIPED OUT in the next GE, they really have become
the enemy within,,,

Last edited:
Reactions: BSA

parentheses

PI Member
And people wonder why the English voted to leave the EU?

An abuse victim who was raped by more than 500 men from the age of 11 in a horrific ordeal lasting seven years speaks out for the first time.

Milominderbender

PI Member
And people wonder why the English voted to leave the EU?

I'm no fan of the EU but that's not their fault. People were silenced through fear of the left's control words such as racist. The only way we are going to stop this happening here is putting them back in their box. They are rape enablers. They know exactly the evil that they are importing.

Top Bottom