Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Breaking News Rotherham grooming gang who forced girl to have sex with 'at least 100 Asian men' by the time she was 16 are found guilty of abusing vulnerable teen

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
They should all be publicly castrated and made to eat their own balls. Then they should be impaled. Instead, they will spend a few years reading the Koran, watching Sky Sports and eating kababs at the taxpayers' expense - then they'll be let out to carry on the Sex Jihad against the conquered natives.

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
How come their parents of these girls were now tracking who they were friends with or what they do after school?

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
Premium
How come their parents of these girls were now tracking who they were friends with or what they do after school?
I could delete this pile of shit comment, but I will counter it instead.

Absolutely, these girls are/were not a Tabitha or Lucy late for their piano or horse riding lessons. They were all from dysfunctional backgrounds. Their parent(s) had most likely abnegated many of their responsibilities to them. Thus, they were easy prey for these vermin. Any good moslem would not take advantage of such people. The moslems I work with would show empathy.

The right on do good political establishment has known local authorities the length and breadth of UK plc have turned a blind eye to these perverted gangs. The state has failed miserably in safeguarding these children. Don't expect an enquiry any time soon. This country has an appalling history of child abuse from top brass politicians and upper echelon old bill in places like the Elm guest house and Dolphin Square, to the endemic abuse in charities, children's homes and the brussels broadcasting corporation.

You make me fucking sick, fuck off.

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
I could delete this pile of shit comment, but I will counter it instead.

Absolutely, these girls are/were not a Tabitha or Lucy late for their piano or horse riding lessons. They were all from dysfunctional backgrounds. Their parent(s) had most likely abnegated many of their responsibilities to them. Thus, they were easy prey for these vermin. Any good moslem would not take advantage of such people. The moslems I work with would show empathy.

The right on do good political establishment has known local authorities the length and breadth of UK plc have turned a blind eye to these perverted gangs. The state has failed miserably in safeguarding these children. Don't expect an enquiry any time soon. This country has an appalling history of child abuse from top brass politicians and upper echelon old bill in places like the Elm guest house and Dolphin Square, to the endemic abuse in charities, children's homes and the brussels broadcasting corporation.

You make me fucking sick, fuck off.
What cause of the dysfunctional background? Alchol, drugs, crime...?

There is very little of these problems in Islamic communities and as a result our women are protected from such criminals.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
What cause of the dysfunctional background? Alchol, drugs, crime...?

There is very little of these problems in Islamic communities and as a result our women are protected from such criminals.

So why are Muslim mothers turning out bastards like this? And before you say it, I know many or most Muslim mothers turn out excellent sons. But, as we have seen in Libya and Syria since 2011, and as we have seen so often in Europe, the fact is that millions of Muslim mothers are turning out vermin, not sons. Rats who think they are entitled to everything and can murder, rape and loot at will to get it.

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
So why are Muslim mothers turning out bastards like this? And before you say it, I know many or most Muslim mothers turn out excellent sons. But, as we have seen in Libya and Syria since 2011, and as we have seen so often in Europe, the fact is that millions of Muslim mothers are turning out vermin, not sons. Rats who think they are entitled to everything and can murder, rape and loot at will to get it.
I cannot asnwer for all Muslims and I don't know Libyan culture.

Many of the fighters in Syria are not Syrian. I reject the use of the word vermin in your phrase.

Many of the reasons are because of Western secular ideas corrupting the word of God. I think some of them especially the younger ones are very spoilt and think that a minimum of work can result in the maximum of rewards.

There are many Christian and Atheist criminals as well.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
What does it say about a society that leaves thousands of girls in such a vulnerable situation that they are easy prey for these animals. Maybe destroying the nuclear family, and substituting fathers with the State, wasn't such a great idea after all. The crisis of family breakdown is never mentioned when one reads these stories. No doubt some useless review group will recommend more State interference in people's lives; more social workers and useless quangos. But suggest that it might be a good idea to promote stable families and you'll be called a misogynist woman hater.

Top Bottom