Ronald Bernard, High Financier...comes clean and tells all

renee bconner

Political Irish
Child sacrifices, ritual murders, Luciferian control, etc.

You must see this. The interview is in Dutch with English subtitles, but it is still extremely powerful:

For those with limited time: Ronald got high enough in the world of high finance that he began rubbing shoulders with the top players...ALL SATANISTS...and in order to keep his financial dealings on a firm footing he was eventually asked to make himself "black mailable" by participating in child sacrifice.

He couldn't do it, and his conscience began to return as his repulsion to these requests grew in him.

He makes it clear he could have been at the top with the "8000-8500 people who rule the world" (who have no conscience) but he couldn't got through with it. He suffered a total physical breakdown and got out and is now telling his story.

He is not sure why he is still alive.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Child sacrifices, ritual murders, Luciferian control, etc.

You must see this. The interview is in Dutch with English subtitles, but it is still extremely powerful:

For those with limited time: Ronald got high enough in the world of high finance that he began rubbing shoulders with the top players...ALL SATANISTS...and in order to keep his financial dealings on a firm footing he was eventually asked to make himself "black mailable" by participating in child sacrifice.

He couldn't do it, and his conscience began to return as his repulsion to these requests grew in him.

He makes it clear he could have been at the top with the "8000-8500 people who rule the world" (who have no conscience) but he couldn't got through with it. He suffered a total physical breakdown and got out and is now telling his story.

He is not sure why he is still alive.

He is Amazing, raw honesty. I'm worried for him. ... What did u think when u realized the World was run by a Satanic Cult ..?!!??
After several leads, to the same point,...... i woke up the next day & thought, Naaah, couldn't be, Just Couldn't be....... ....so then i researched further & it only got worse !
How did u react...?!

Top Bottom