• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rogue One Star Wars official trailer

Is there something of the hypocrite when an American audience is rooting for the rebels? Although I was told by one American a few years ago that he was rooting for the Empire.
I much prefer Jensen's original draft of the franchise.

Thanks lads. I'll revisit Rogue One.

My favourite episode is Empire Strikes Back. Return of the Jedi isn't a great movie, but I guess we got to see Vader take the mask off, and that scene is one of the most moving scenes in cinematic movie history IMO "I've got to save you." "You already have Luke." With the passing of 40 years, Star Wars is looking clunky, but it's still very enjoyable.

The prequels have been derided, and deservedly so IMO, but another extremely infuriating feature of the Star Wars saga is Lucas's tinkering with the original trilogy to align it with the prequels. Justin Bieber appearing alongside Yoda and Ben at the end is not only an insult to the actor who portrayed Anakin, but it also doesn't make any sense, since Luke would have no memory of young whiney Anakin.

The Force Awakens was dreadful; the original trilogy recycled in a PC Disney package. Aside from Harrison Ford, the acting was poor. I think this critic gets it right: