Robert Mugabe is Dead - from Freedom Fighter to virtual Dictator - what will his legacy be?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
It has nothing to do with the cold war, I have scoffed at the idea that Communism is dead simply because of the collapse of the Soviet Union/end of the cold war.

They haven't gone away you know.

Of course we haven't gone away, but the reality is that all this mass immigration is being driven by the Capitalists looking for cheap labour and high rents. They just use these Lefty groups to give themselves political cover and to shout down opposition.

missy

PI Member
Mugabe's estimated worth (mostly foreign assets): $1.75 billion

Source: WikiLeaks
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think wikileaks has ever had to issue a retraction of a report.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
We have plenty of them and they're riding all our womenfolk :(

His Excellency wasn't into race mixing or shirtlifting - and he was against Africans migrating to Europe. Here are some excellent quotes which show his high sense of morality:

"Stay with us, please remain in this country and constitute a nation based on national unity."

"We ask, was he born out of homosexuality? We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no. They are worse than dogs and pigs. I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one."

"We are still exchanging blows with the British government. They are using gay gangsters. Each time I pass through London, the gangster regime of Blair 'expresses its dismay'."

"We have fought for our land, we have fought for our sovereignty, small as we are we have won our independence and we are prepared to shed our blood ... So, Blair keep your England, and let me keep my Zimbabwe."

Yonghoi

PI Member
Didn't watch that S.Molyneaux video eh? Don't blame ye. 1hr38mins is a bit too long. But I worked through it.
Anyhow, Uncle Bob started out like so many other 'freedom fighters', but ended up as just another nasty little African dictator.
Good riddance to him. He was a curse on his country.

PS I have a brainwave. Let the Hong Kong'ers all move to Zimbabwe. They'd soon sort it out!
Added bonus to a self hater like you - they aren't White!

missy

PI Member
PS I have a brainwave. Let the Hong Kong'ers all move to Zimbabwe. They'd soon sort it out!
Added bonus to a self hater like you - they aren't White!
In all seriousness, how long would it take for the HK'ers to own the country with howls of racism from the natives ?

Top Bottom