Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Robert Fisk, RIP

TW Tone

PI Member
Great rebuttal to all the time serving creeps and shills badmouthing the late Robert Fisk.

They're fake news vermin-

Reactions: jpc

Karloff

PI Member
They're fake news vermin-
It reminds me of Banksy mocking a 19thC painting by a person who could actually paint.

It's the signature of the age, the rise of mediocrity and the assault on quality.

You never mock or denigrate someone who in your field can do things you yourself do not have the capability of doing. I make an exception for George Monbiot - he is a journalist and has earned the right to criticise Fisk, disappointed he did so with a tweet though.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
It reminds me of Banksy mocking a 19thC painting by a person who could actually paint.

It's the signature of the age, the rise of mediocrity and the assault on quality.

You never mock or denigrate someone who in your field can do things you yourself do not have the capability of doing. I make an exception for George Monbiot - he is a journalist and has earned the right to criticise Fisk, disappointed he did so with a tweet though.
That scuttery word “tweet” just perfectly sums up the essence of our superficial age .
As for “twitter” : what puny little birds do all the day long.

Anglophile

PI Member
The anti Semites and anti Israelis awestruck at the cosmic radiance of Fisk - and genuflecting in worship....:rolleyes::sick:

Top Bottom