Hot RIP Conor Mc G.

Threads
That's nothing - I knew he'd tap out between 3 and 4 minutes of the fourth round and I knew it was going to be a neck crank as opposed to a rear naked choke.
well that was probably guesswork by you . I dont pretend to know everthing about MMA but I know all there is to know about it . Having said that i would know a lot of MMA fighters and trainers and no finer people could you meet . And I usually work as an umpire for the bigger fights in this county . The umpire in MMA is the most dangerous job of all anyone who says its not doesnt know wtf they are talking about ,the ref and umpire sometimes get it to.

Threads
well that was probably guesswork by you . I dont pretend to know everthing about MMA but I know all there is to know about it . Having said that i would know a lot of MMA fighters and trainers and no finer people could you meet . And I usually work as an umpire for the bigger fights in this county . The umpire in MMA is the most dangerous job of all anyone who says its not doesnt know wtf they are talking about ,the ref and umpire sometimes get it to.
It wasn't guesswork, it was a total fib. And I hear what you're saying about the responsibility of your job - respect. Also, do you think Herb let Conor off big time with illegal stuff - foot in cage, knee to face while on ground , holding glove etc.

Threads
UFC uses the media like it uses them, the product is not the fighting, the real product is the amount of headlines and media space it can command for virtually free to sell its crap, the value of media exposure over the weekends scam is tens of millions, Mcgregor and the Russian guy probably had a few training rounds to set it up perfectly and the "Afters" was just the desert topping for the media to sell on a slow weekend,

I used to see better fights outside the chippers on a Friday night years ago, lads throwing shapes , ducking, kicking, smacking their poor knuckles into A+E and them thinking they won ? yer man got a black eye and them wrecking their hands for the next year or so,, fooking priceless,

They should probably put microphones into the Octagon so they can Trash talk as they fight,,

CMcG
"After I was finished riding your girlfriend last night for the fourth time she wanted to go to sleep with me cock in her mouth , she loved it so much",,

Russian Guy
"Crumlin is the cheapest kip on the monopoly board cos you kenackers are all talk" ,,

just saying like,,

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
Only reason i watched it is i was up cause i wet the bed no way id have st my alarm to watch the coordinated circus that it obviously was .I like John Kavanagh i understand that he struggled for years...
Well you are a professional so it is always nice to be available should those people need your guidance and it is becoming more clear that guidance is exactly what is called for. Hopefully Conor still has the earning capability to warrant your time and adequately cover your fee, which though high is certainly justified.

Threads
It wasn't guesswork, it was a total fib. And I hear what you're saying about the responsibility of your job - respect. Also, do you think Herb let Conor off big time with illegal stuff - foot in cage, knee to face while on ground , holding glove etc.
Im not a referee but am an uipmire for the fights.

Threads
Khabib posted this on his Instagram in Russian and English.

My boxing hero when I was young was Sean Mannion - Rocky Rosmuc - he was depressed for months after he lost to Mike mcCallum, because he felt he let Ireland down. Conor is depressed because his enormous ego is wounded. Khabib is a good guy and fair ball to him - the UFC is looking silly now.

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
My boxing hero when I was young was Sean Mannion - Rocky Rosmuc - he was depressed for months after he lost to Mike mcCallum, because he felt he let Ireland down. Conor is depressed because his enormous ego is wounded. Khabib is a good guy and fair ball to him - the UFC is looking silly now.
I walked into The Twelve Ben's one day and Sean Mannion bought me dinner. I actually am hard pressed to name a finer man than he is, regardless of the boxing. He trained my nephew who was a pro middleweight.

Top Bottom