Rickshaw driver who left severely injured woman in Dublin laneway after raping her

Rick kit

PI Member
Threads
Whats the deal with all these brazilians working here i work for a catering agency so im in and out of different place s all the time the one thing they have in common is there staffed mostly by people from brazil chefs cleaners catering assistant s etc .I thought they could only work part time while they attended school to learn english .All the one s ive come accross are working full time ,no dodgy classroom s for them

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Whats the deal with all these brazilians working here i work for a catering agency so im in and out of different place s all the time the one thing they have in common is there staffed mostly by people from brazil chefs cleaners catering assistant s etc .I thought they could only work part time while they attended school to learn english .All the one s ive come accross are working full time ,no dodgy classroom s for them

A lot of them are getting EU passports from Portugal, because they have a grandparent there, and coming to Ireland as soon as they can. Of course, the Régime doesn't mind "students" illegally working, as it keeps the wages of the Native workers down and rents and home prices high.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
A lot of them are getting EU passports from Portugal, because they have a grandparent there, and coming to Ireland as soon as they can.
Thats interesting. I haven't come across that but I have come across an equivalent phenomenon in London which is Columbians somehow or other getting EU passports from Spain and then moving to the UK.

Top Bottom