Richard Spencer On the Zizek vs Peterson Debate

Heraclitus

PI Member
look i have nothing to say to you! you couldn't understand my origional post you can't post properly. i think you are mentally ill! bye!
I've had many a difference with you in the past jonny -- and I'll bet my last yoyo I will in the future.
But I have to say, you've got Jammy D down to a tee: A schizoid, 40 something loolah who spends too much time on wacky "white nationalist" websites.

He's probably past the point of no return age wise to reap any benefits from self improvement, so he's very, very bitter; hence his resentment of Peterson.

"White nationalism" is Jammy's scoundrel refuge of last resort.

Last edited:

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Of course he does, in Das Kapital Vol. 4, which deals with finance and banking.
I will analyse what he says. And I hope its his own ideas and not someone elses as he did have a very naughty plagiaristic streak.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I've had many a difference with you in the past jonny -- and I'll bet my last yoyo I will in the future.
But I have to say, you've got Jammy D down to a tee: A shizoid, 40 something loolah who spends too much time on wacky "white nationalist" websites.

He's probably past the point of no return age wise to reap any benefits from self improvement, so he's very, very bitter; hence his resentment of Peterson.

i should note that i rarely take disagreement personally. i have my own views and agree with people on some points and not on others. so its not anyway personal. however there are some that i seem to disagree with on all things and find hard to like especially if i think them to be evil. you are far from that i think you have something to offer. i am on the fence with white nationalism. i just wish people would take a sane view of the world and vote accordingly so we don't have to go to extremes. however i won't be ruled by commies or religious immagrant supremacists in my homeland without trouble. i hope it doesn't come to that. i have hope that pendulum is swinging towards a saner society.

James Dawson

PI Member
But I have to say, you've got Jammy D down to a tee: A schizoid, 40 something loolah who spends too much time on wacky "white nationalist" websites.

lol You're the idiot leftist I pegged the other day

James Dawson

PI Member
i should note that i rarely take disagreement personally. i have my own views and agree with people on some points and not on others. so its not anyway personal. however there are some that i seem to disagree with on all things and find hard to like especially if i think them to be evil. you are far from that i think you have something to offer. i am on the fence with white nationalism. i just wish people would take a sane view of the world and vote accordingly so we don't have to go to extremes. however i won't be ruled by commies or religious immagrant supremacists in my homeland without trouble. i hope it doesn't come to that. i have hope that pendulum is swinging towards a saner society.
Btw, I don't particularly care about JP, watching him thrash leftists (particularly female ones) gets a bit old.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Top Bottom