Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

"Revealed: The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a Fourth Reich ...in the EU"

Dublin 4

DEPORTED
Donator
PI Member
Premium
Revealed: The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a Fourth Reich ...in the EU

Plotters: SS chief Heinrich Himmler with Max Faust, engineer with Nazi-backed company I. G. Farben

Revealed: The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a ...

Time to go Folks.

It's good to be able to devalue your currency.,.

Tobias

Donator
PI Member
For a long time i always wondered how Germany who lost two world wars and had its nation split into two different countries still manages to become the most powerful nation in the EU and still dictates on how it works.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
For a long time i always wondered how Germany who lost two world wars and had its nation split into two different countries still manages to become the most powerful nation in the EU and still dictates on how it works.

Germany is the most advanced industrial nation in Europe, with a disciplined and educated labour force. Not only that, but it had led Europe in philosophy and the arts since the late 18th century. The two world wars were really an attempt by the British and the French to stop Germany becoming the European hegemon. Well, despite all that death and destruction, Germany is now the European hegemon. The only pity is that Germany is still an occupied colony of the US Anglo-Zionist empire, and so all of Europe is subject to this criminal empire.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
What every European must understand clearly is the following :
The German is either at your throat or at your feet.

I
make this statement with some sadness as I have met many many beautiful individual Germans but collectively they are unstable.

Top Bottom