• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

COVID-19 Resurgence in hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine.

Mar 11, 2021
Just watched a BBC morning slot there where the presenters were trying to reassure the public of the safety of the AZ doses. They brought on a "Dr" / Prof Linda Bauld to say that the public should still persevere in going for 1st and 2nd jabs. Then I went and looked up this wan's qualifications - a doctorate in social policy and a bachelorship in political science, now read that again!! The cheek of the BBC bringing on an arts degree educated person and passing her off as a medical expert. Says it all really if you're stupid enough to take advice from charlatans like these. What they're really saying to the public is 'you're a bunch of fucking idiots'!!

Superhans

Closed Account
Oct 30, 2015
Those who have already received the two doses are by definition those who are most susceptible to the Virus so these hospitalisations are presumably highly vulnerable people for whom the Vaccine didnt work rather than this being a case of two doses of the Vaccine increasing susceptibility to the virus (as might be inferred from the headline).

No one claims these Vaccines are 100 per cent effective, I heard one source on Talk Radio yesterday (so sorry no link) saying that in 1 per cent of people the Vaccine has no effect at all.
Curiously though, how is this any different to those who didn't have the vaccine?

The virus does not kill 100% of all those infected, it is similar numbers of deaths and sickness for those with or without the vaccine, so how does the vaccine work again?

Casstiel

PI Member
Oct 31, 2015
AZ jabs can be reserved for welfare parasites and forcible vaccination of refuseniks.

Give 'em something to whine about.
Proud Of You Yes GIF

Willow

PI Member
Oct 12, 2016
Increase in hospitalisations after a large-scale roll out - never been done before in human memory - of AN EXPERIMENTAL medical procedure, with zero benefits to anyone, apart from a slight attenuation of SYMPTOMS. Say it isnt so. I am shocked to the core.
But experts like Drs Mikovits, Cahill, Madej et al have all been fantasizing, right? Prepare for much worse to come.
Thank you Kill n' Klaus.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Oct 2, 2018
Just watched a BBC morning slot there where the presenters were trying to reassure the public of the safety of the AZ doses. They brought on a "Dr" / Prof Linda Bauld to say that the public should still persevere in going for 1st and 2nd jabs. Then I went and looked up this wan's qualifications - a doctorate in social policy and a bachelorship in political science, now read that again!! The cheek of the BBC bringing on an arts degree educated person and passing her off as a medical expert. Says it all really if you're stupid enough to take advice from charlatans like these. What they're really saying to the public is 'you're a bunch of fucking idiots'!!
Bollixes Bastards Criminals

Last edited:

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Oct 2, 2018
The rationale for the forecasted dominance is that most of those admitted will already have been vaccinated.
As a forecast it sounds right given that vaccines are not 100% effective.

Bill The Boer

Deported
PI Member
Jul 30, 2018
What's wrong with having the odd punt?
Point is I don't think people on this thread must be too strong on maths. Your odds of dying from a blood clot as a result of this vaccine is about 1 in 750,000. You have a higher chance of being struck by lightning within one year.