Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Poll RESULT PUBLISHED 94 in 100 Nigerians Are REFUSED ASYLUM! Nigerian Asylum seekers really scammers? How many NIGERIANS are DENIED Asylum in Ireland?

How many NIGERIANS are DENIED Asylum in Ireland?

• 24 in every 100 are denied Asylum in Ireland

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • 44 in every 100 are denied Asylum in Ireland

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 64 in every 100 are denied Asylum in Ireland

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 84 in every 100 are denied Asylum in Ireland

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • 94 in every 100 are denied Asylum in Ireland

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • 100 in every 100 are denied Asylum in Ireland

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
OP
Vote 4 Change

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
A source link from what year?
Latest figures are 2018. This is a very reliable source. Check it out .

Johann Tserclaes

PI Member
Although important the it is wrong to focus just on the asylum figures.

It is the total immigration figures that we need to keep in mind.

How many students are coming here? How many are genuine students? How many remain once they have finished their courses?

How many are brought in on a 'temporary' basis to perform specific jobs? At the end of the contract period, do they leave or do they stay?

And of course, immigration from EU countries is very significant and is something we are told we can do nothing about. I am not convinced that we are helpless. I acknowledge that I do not know the rules but I have heard that in some EU countries immigrants who are unemployed are told to leave and this is legal in the EU in certain circumstances.

I very much doubt that the Irish authorities have ever adopted this policy.

OP
Vote 4 Change

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Although important the it is wrong to focus just on the asylum figures.

It is the total immigration figures that we need to keep in mind.

How many students are coming here? How many are genuine students? How many remain once they have finished their courses?

How many are brought in on a 'temporary' basis to perform specific jobs? At the end of the contract period, do they leave or do they stay?

And of course, immigration from EU countries is very significant and is something we are told we can do nothing about. I am not convinced that we are helpless. I acknowledge that I do not know the rules but I have heard that in some EU countries immigrants who are unemployed are told to leave and this is legal in the EU in certain circumstances.

I very much doubt that the Irish authorities have ever adopted this policy.
totally agree. But the Quiz does shine a light on the Scam Asylum seekers and the SCAM WELCOME GROUPS. They are welcoming 94% Scammer Nigerians and virtually 100% Scammer Albanians and Georgians. The welcoming committees and Flanagan should hang their heads in shame. Stay tuned for an update on how easy it is to get an Irish Passport.

Last edited:
totally agree. But the poll does shine a light on the Scam Asylum seekers and the SCAM WELCOME GROUPS. They are welcoming 94% Scammer Nigerians and virtually 100% Scammer Albanians and Georgians. The welcoming committees and Flanagan should hang their heads in shame.
Well I got it (the poll) wrong :)

I actually hovered for a while between 84 and 94 percent (went for 84 in the end). I was thinking of the over 90% of asylum seekers get refused quote, but then I thought maybe the people from the dark continent get a bit more (than the Georgians and Albanians) maybe they could push the gay angle or something like that more.

The bottom line is, not a single fakeugee from not war torn Nigeria should be here. It's all a racket.

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
POLL RESULT
A massive 94 of every 100 Nigerians that enter Ireland illegally are DECLINED INTERNATIONAL PROTECTION! Just 6 In 100, I’ll repeat, just 6 in 100 are granted international protection.
Source:
  • 24 in every 100 are denied Asylum in Ireland
    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 44 in every 100 are denied Asylum in Ireland
    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 64 in every 100 are denied Asylum in Ireland
    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 84 in every 100 are denied Asylum in Ireland
    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 94 in every 100 are denied Asylum in Ireland
    Votes: 13 46.4%
  • 100 in every 100 are denied Asylum in Ireland
    Votes: 1 3.6%
edit your top post to include this.

bells of shandon

PI Member
A Welfare System and OPEN BORDERS is a recipe for every scammer on the Planet to exploit.
Eliminate ALL payments to illegal asylum applicants and implement proper Border Control, there will be a scatter out of here.
This will be the main issue of the coming General Election and the Cat is out of the bag,but much irreversible damage has been done.
FG/FF have done their treasonous,Traitorous work for their Masters and need to be exterminated forever from Ireland Politics. They are the Enemy of Ireland AND ITS PEOPLE.

Last edited:
Top Bottom