• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Republican Dara O'Flaherty sticks the boot into Communism

Napper Tandy

PI Member
Nov 6, 2015

Garda Colm Hann gave evidence that on August 3 of last year he was on patrol in Eyre Square when he encountered O’Flaherty in an extremely intoxicated state, saying that he was unsteady on his feet and slurring his words.

O’Flaherty became extremely abusive and threatening to the garda officers when approached, and they were forced to restrain him while he was being arrested for public order offences.

He tried to spit at the officers repeatedly while they were restraining him and yelled “I’m going to kill you and your family”.

Garda Hann told the District Court that he also yelled “I have 19 previous convictions” at the officers ”

so this great republican is
a drifter
a grifter and
a violent drunk 🥴

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Jun 9, 2016

Garda Colm Hann gave evidence that on August 3 of last year he was on patrol in Eyre Square when he encountered O’Flaherty in an extremely intoxicated state, saying that he was unsteady on his feet and slurring his words.

O’Flaherty became extremely abusive and threatening to the garda officers when approached, and they were forced to restrain him while he was being arrested for public order offences.

He tried to spit at the officers repeatedly while they were restraining him and yelled “I’m going to kill you and your family”.

Garda Hann told the District Court that he also yelled “I have 19 previous convictions” at the officers ”

so this great republican is
a drifter
a grifter and
a violent drunk 🥴
Meanwhile....

Napper Tandy

PI Member
Nov 6, 2015
Meanwhile....
Your point been?

not that this individual is of any interest to me

Karloff

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Glad.

The real kicker is that a good number of the women there are lesbians and what they are celebrating is the breaking of the traditional family to give them more potential partners. In case the extreme feminists get too powerful though the globalists introduced the Trans agenda which at it's core verges on homophobia.

Napper Tandy

PI Member
Nov 6, 2015
The real kicker is that a good number of the women there are lesbians and what they are celebrating is the breaking of the traditional family to give them more potential partners. In case the extreme feminists get too powerful though the globalists introduced the Trans agenda which at it's core verges on homophobia.
Can you explain this one to me

Karloff

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Can you explain this one to me
Best to take the Iran example (it's an extreme example true). In Iran kids who deviate from heterosexual norms are pressurised into identifying as Trans which Iran accepts. Kids that may just be gay are introduced to the concept that they are another gender and led down that path.

The gist is that the Trans agenda opens up a route for the rejection of the gay path altogether, people could be said to be never gay as such but instead trans, it could in theory eliminate gay acceptance thence homophobia, especially if aggressively promoted to young people.

mikeo

PI Member
May 24, 2017
😂
As though any of those lovely ladies would ever notice you
or give two flying ***** about your opinions .
fair play to them, they built a movement , solidified public opinion to their cause

you’re ilk could learn an awful lot from them

😂
As though any of those lovely ladies would ever notice you
or give two flying ***** about your opinions .
fair play to them, they built a movement , solidified public opinion to their cause

you’re ilk could learn an awful lot from them

Learn how to kill Irish infants...?

Top Bottom