• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Repeal the 8th wankfest on rte r1 right now

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Mention of David Mc Williams the phoney Economist.I just read his newsletter ,where he mentioned the Famine, and the people of Ireland who fled to escape.
I corrected him and asked him to research the book by Chris O;Flaherty, The Prefect Genocide and who made it Perfect'
Yes the Potatoe crop failed ,but there were many other crops and livestock,and wildlife that would have sustained the People.But half the British Army ,65 Regiments were stationed and guarded the food shipped out of the Country.All documented in the British Army records at Kew Library (since withdrawn ,I believe)
The other issue he discussed was the astronomical rental rates for property in Ireland. He failed to mention that shortage of Property and high demand was caused by the explosion in population caused by Weaponised Mass Migration.
MxWilliams is just another Got shill and his Newsletter is now in the Spam trash, worthless bastard.

I was in a brief discussion with that scumbag Williams on the question of abortion and he said that he believed the purpose of economics was to give the consumer maximum choice - and Repeal was all about choice. As you say - worthless bastard.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
I was in a brief discussion with that scumbag Williams on the question of abortion and he said that he believed the purpose of economics was to give the consumer maximum choice - and Repeal was all about choice. As you say - worthless bastard.
brutally killing your child because it’s a consumers choice. Sick and pure evil.
here are other choices..
#contraception
#adoption
#abstinence
Oh and one last one, # Love your son or daughter.
The disease of abortion is beyond words.

TheIrishRight

PI Member
He's dogmatic in his beliefs and applies economic rantionalisations to everything in order to accommodate his worldview. He's also a boomer prick

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Adoption.
Abortion should be the nuclear option.
It’s just more proof that it’s all about population control. Anyone see Foirsceal on TG4 last night about population control? The consequences of abortion for population. Control is horrific. It is worth checking out that programme. Of course they waited till Abortion was introduced in Ireland before broadcasting it. Zappone and No one in Africa promoting population control was absolutely condemned in TG4 programme

Ted

PI Member
brutally killing your child because it’s a consumers choice. Sick and pure evil.
here are other choices..
#contraception
#adoption
#abstinence
Oh and one last one, # Love your son or daughter.
The disease of abortion is beyond words.
A person can't be prochoice and love their children.. not really.

Top Bottom