• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Repeal the 8th wankfest on rte r1 right now

IrishJohn

PI Member
Blind Boy bemoans 'grown men' attacking Greta Thunberg in one of his recent podcasts ( Don't worry, I didn't listen to it. Just saw the clip on Twitter ) and condemns the 'misogyny' of this.

'They just don't want to hear women's voices' adds the woke, plastic-bag wearing, regime monkey.

So brave.

Blind boys are two middle class fools who pretend to be scumbags.

blue velvet

Donator
The book shops won't even stock John Waters book.
Hodges & Figgis did have it for a while, but it's sold out I think. But it wasn't displayed prominently, like it would be if it was a shitlib book.

It was on a table near the door. I noticed the same thing with the Douglas Murray books on Immigration & Identity Politics.

These are not suitably woke for H&F, so they get pushed out of sight.

blue velvet

Donator
Douglas Murray's book on Immigration was on the UK bestseller list for months, but I had to search around for it in Hodges & Figgis. It was hidden away on a shelf.

Now if that had been a book on Repeal, they would have had it in the window or prominently displayed near the front.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
If you look at Hodges & Figgis bestsellers shelf, its all establishment shitlib books, like Tintin's anti-Brexit diatribe. Blind Boy's latest 'edgy' book ( basically establishment propaganda ), the David McWilliams bag of shyte, Greta Thunberg book, Margaret Atwood's latest book about wamen's oppression by the Christian Patriarchy, and some gay book.

It's just a predictable load of shyte basically.
when I go to Waterstones in town, I find Douglas Murray's Death of Europe book which is usually on the bottom shelf in the corner. take the couple of copies there and place them in the recommended/new politics stand and walk out.

Ted

PI Member
when I go to Waterstones in town, I find Douglas Murray's Death of Europe book which is usually on the bottom shelf in the corner. take the couple of copies there and place them in the recommended/new politics stand and walk out.
Thnks for the reminder. That's my Christmas book sorted.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
These sad dirtbirds actually think they were part of some historic struggle - like the 1916 Rising. That's how utterly deluded they are.

whyfillaw

PI Member
if James Joyce were alive today he would still be banned in Ireland and no publisher would take him on.Anyone who does not " meet the establishment criteria will not get a look in" , that is true in the country today.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Mention of David Mc Williams the phoney Economist.I just read his newsletter ,where he mentioned the Famine, and the people of Ireland who fled to escape.
I corrected him and asked him to research the book by Chris O;Flaherty, The Prefect Genocide and who made it Perfect'
Yes the Potatoe crop failed ,but there were many other crops and livestock,and wildlife that would have sustained the People.But half the British Army ,65 Regiments were stationed and guarded the food shipped out of the Country.All documented in the British Army records at Kew Library (since withdrawn ,I believe)
The other issue he discussed was the astronomical rental rates for property in Ireland. He failed to mention that shortage of Property and high demand was caused by the explosion in population caused by Weaponised Mass Migration.
MxWilliams is just another Govt shill and his Newsletter is now in the Spam trash, worthless bastard.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
I find it disgusting that Noone and Zappone were in Kenya selling abortion to a foreign country. This level of political interference by an outside country should be immediately be shut down by Kenya

There was a time when Kenyans knew how to deal with witches like those vile creatures.

Top Bottom