Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Renua looking for the Polish vote

George Dillon

PI Member
T
All EU citizens have a vote.
If I was resident in Germany or Poland I would be voting Nationalist.
That just shows the hypocrisy of the eurofanatics.
We were promised years ago that in EU elections there would be transnational voting.
Never happened. Instead we are left with useless mediocrities like Boylan, Kelly, Clune etc.

George Dillon

PI Member
I note that the EU has criticized Poland for seeing the Union as just a cash cow. Always take take take, never a thought on how Poland could contribute, not just monetarily. That's the criticism articulated in Brussels.

Isn't it striking that that is exactly how many of us view the Polish settlers?
Racists here and elsewhere idealize the Poles. Maybe because they're even whiter than Irish?
That's garbage. The vast numbers of Poles in Ireland are here to take take take.

They're here almost 20 years. What have Poles given to Ireland?
Nothing.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Unionist Parties in 6 county area oppose an Irish Language Act... their election literature arrived to the house in 4 languages, one was English and three Eastern European languages.

vii

PI Member
To a cultural Marxist? Yes.
You don’t see it yet, Renua are not of the Right or Nationalist, they have no political will to repair the damage, when I was following them on twitter they repeatedly put out a globalist message, they are the same type as conservatives in the US who allowed in 100 million invaders.

Your sandwich analogy does not work, if National Party or Irexit Freedom are not in the mix, there is no sandwich, there are only bags of shit on offer.

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
The sooner Renua dies the better. They aren't sincere nationalists. And they have the worst branding imaginable - to most people Renua is out and out the party of the rich.

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
The leader of Renua said he was against the "far right" so I guess he supports a multicultural Ireland.
He supports legalised prostitution as well.

And he was 100% for the holding of a Referendum to repeal the 8th back in 2017.

Top Bottom