Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Renua looking for the Polish vote

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
The joke of a party is now putting out leaflets in Polish!

I was considering voting for them but not now.

Any party that panders to the Immigrant vote does not have Ireland's best interests at heart.

I appreciate what you are saying but personally I live in London where increasingly Im being surrounded by beardy Muslim men wearing Pyjamas all day and Women wearing tents and in comparison to them im happy to have those Eastern Europeans adding to the White ethnic Christian Stock that I have around me every day.

sighthound

PI Member
I am sorry but the polish people (and they are hard working) - but they introduced a new level of violence to ireland they murdered and mained their women they have very strong patriarcal feelings and treat their women very badly. My friend is a nurse and saw it first hand in the sunny south east. Unbelieveable injuries inflicted & terrorised women they have their own savagery and combined with na fir duibh the violence we will see going forward will be un-recognisable ireland.

OP
I

IrishJohn

PI Member
If Political Parties are printing leaflets in Polish the next step will be to have street signs in Polish.

The poles that are here should not expect us to communicate with them in Polish.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I am sorry but the polish people (and they are hard working) - but they introduced a new level of violence to ireland they murdered and mained their women they have very strong patriarcal feelings and treat their women very badly. My friend is a nurse and saw it first hand in the sunny south east. Unbelieveable injuries inflicted & terrorised women they have their own savagery and combined with na fir duibh the violence we will see going forward will be un-recognisable ireland.
I havent come across this and it isn't my experience to date. I know there has been violent attacks by Eastern Europeans, this one sticks in my head Burglars who attacked university professor Paul Kohler receive up to 19 years in jail but in the context of the hundreds of thousands of Poles who have come over here it just doesn't seem like a big problem to me. I come across of loads of Poles in my everyday life day after day after day with no suggestion of any such issues.

Top Bottom