• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Regency Hotel Killing Documentary

Black & Trans

Restricted
RTE discuss this new documentary here. Link
Basically, the documentary exonerates the Kinahan crime cartel and their close PIRA associates and lays the blame on the Hutch and Gardai organised crime groups. As all of these groups are riddled with informers, you can make your mind up yourself.

Here is the documentary.

OP
B

Black & Trans

Restricted
Do you remember that Icelandic man who went missing after losing money at a poker game in the Regency? His body was never found.
Had to look it up to remember it. Link Althoguh the above v ideo is pure propaganda, there is no doubt that the Hutch/Kinahan/PIRA/RIRA/CIRA/INLA mix has more twists than Coronation St. Then you have the Drogheda scum settling their accounts in PIRA's Ardoyne stronghold. All of these criminal gangs should have been wiped out but they all work for the Branch and affiliated groups.

''any society with too many men (and an undersupply of women ) is condemned to be a violent society'' a basic tenet of sociology & history

Catalpa

PI Member
Even before I came to the bit of the [fictional] single shot killing of DK I was thinking that really was a very badly planned Op with waay too many participants in a very crowded place.

I just does not fit in with the way an assassination would usually be carried out

- no matter what the motive.

Don't believe the premise of the video either though.

The attackers allowed Hate to override rationality in carrying this out

- all Murder is wrong BTW no matter who the victim is.

Catalpa

PI Member
Paul Reynolds give the Garda side of the story here:

Last edited:

The Field Marshal

PI Member
''any society with too many men (and an undersupply of women ) is condemned to be a violent society'' a basic tenet of sociology & history
More stale generalized awful Hollywood cliches .
It’s the sort of tripe flashed up on the trailers for 50;s cheap black and white B movies

ogma

PI Member
Paul Williams give the Garda side of the story here:

That's Paul Reynolda - but they both work for the Gardai press office.

Conall Gulban

PI Member
This has been banned by youtube anyone know where to watch it?

I find it strange that "No one knows who made it" seeing as it looks a reasonably well funded production, with daylight location shooting, hotel interiors (had to have been rented for the shoot) actors in broad daylight dressed as police brandishing automatic weapons and large amounts of extras.
Generally you need permits to film productions on the city streets so the idea that nobody knows anything about the production is frankly ludicrous.

Storybud2

PI Member
If I was minister for Justice I would give the CAB 100 million funding to go after every ill gotten gain , especially
the drug pushers and make sure these scum knew their assets were being sold to fund the CAB even more so they
could do everything to go after these scum until they were bollix naked on the streets begging for food,

The CAB is everything, it is like the biggest Gang in town that can utterly rob everything other gangs own,
it is the only language the scum know, money and image,, destroy these and gangs will be wary of growing too big,

OP
B

Black & Trans

Restricted
If I was minister for Justice I would give the CAB 100 million funding to go after every ill gotten gain , especially
the drug pushers and make sure these scum knew their assets were being sold to fund the CAB even more so they
could do everything to go after these scum until they were bollix naked on the streets begging for food,

The CAB is everything, it is like the biggest Gang in town that can utterly rob everything other gangs own,
it is the only language the scum know, money and image,, destroy these and gangs will be wary of growing too big,
What about PIRA? Would you go after PIRA and their front legit businesses or do they get a pass? Kinahan is trying to do what they did, to polish up his act. There should be no hierarchy of criminality.
Today's Irish Times
Kinahans have new sponsorship deal, Link
Gerry Adams gets another £100,000+ in free legal aid. Link

Last edited:
Top Bottom