• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Self Moderated Thread Refugees in Roscommon threaten to sue over food.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
That certainly would be nice irish hospitality. I hope to get that myself when I next take a vacation there, except hold the spit.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The Syrian government has called on all Syrians to return home to begin the work of rebuilding, now that NATO backed terrorism has been defeated. Any of those "guests" at the five star Abbeyfield Hotel who are Syrian are not genuine refugees and need to be returned to Syria immediately. They are all strong young men with strong backs and their labour is needed at home.

OP
OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
The Syrian government has called on all Syrians to return home to begin the work of rebuilding, now that NATO backed terrorism has been defeated. Any of those "guests" at the five star Abbeyfield Hotel who are Syrian are not genuine refugees and need to be returned to Syria immediately. They are all strong young men with strong backs and their labour is needed at home.
The reports leaked to us suggests they know this already. It'll be interesting to see how they try spin this one in their favour.

OP
OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Ireland is led by absolute useless muppets, who wont be happy until Irish culture is erased.
Hungery seems to be the right place to consider retiring.
Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia. Just be careful of the natives cos they'll try charge you 3 or 4 times what they charge the locals.

The Migrants in question were taken from Greece under the EU's Migrant relocation programme (Council Decisions EU/2015/1523 and EU/2015/1601) .

Migrants coming to Ireland under this EU programme are please note "NOT REFUGEES" when they arrive in Ireland . They apply for refugee status like other asylum seekers . They are migrants or asylum seekers . Its factually incorrect to describe them as 'refugees' until such time as their asylum applications are approved .

I attended a meeting in my own area on the welfare of asylum seekers . It was organised by the local area partnership . Local area partnerships are basically EU funded organisations that work mostly in the area of migrant rights .

At the meeting , local asylum seekers were being trained about what their grievances are and what they should say to get maximum sympathy .

One of their greivances was that getting 5 meals a day is a terrible problem because its too inconvenient to have to turn up on time to these 5 meals, in addition they want their own cooking facilities too .

There are so many homeless people who would be glad to get 5 meals a day , a safe warm place to stay , high speed broadband and computers , nice clothes , mobile phones and cars .

get this .. I was outside the local asylum hostel one day when an african guy pulls up in a fairly decent Van , he then walks accross the car park to check on another vehicle he owns .

seriously , who is paying the tax and insurance and petrol money for all this stuff .

These people are treated like gods even though 2016 statistics from the IPO show 80% were deemed as not genuine and had their initial applications rejected , in 2015 , the figure was 95% , but they are hardly ever deported because the migrant lobby in Ireland is so powerful

YoungStudent

Donator
Premium Account
Maybe instead of criticising, these young men why not see what their complaint is?

Also, I did not hear any mention of taking legal action in the video posted, as suspected this thread is more racism and hyperbole.