• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Referendum to make Calafornia 3 States???

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
We will be eternally indebted to the people of western Virginia who refused to go along with the great conspiracy to break up the Nation.
Are you hittin' the sauce again, O'Reilly? That's only 'cause they hated all the race-mixin' going on in Virginia proper. Nowadays, West Virginia produces folk like this who, coincidentally fly the Confederate battle flag:

We must also remember the people of northern Tennessee who filled brigade after brigade in the national army to defeat the turncoats.
I believe that was eastern Tennessee. Speaking of TN, I hope you're drinkin' a fine Tennessee sour mash as you read this.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
That's only 'cause they hated all the race-mixin' going on in Virginia proper.
Can't blame any man from reeling with horror when he sees his womenfolk riding n*ggers. You'd want to see my town now Sir. Every second Irish girl is pushing a wee Mulatto in front of her. Its hideous.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Can't blame any man from reeling with horror when he sees his womenfolk riding n*ggers. You'd want to see my town now Sir. Every second Irish girl is pushing a wee Mulatto in front of her. Its hideous.
Are you a Mayo man then.