Referendum to make Calafornia 3 States???

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Preparing for earthquakes is like fighting for peace or fucking for virginity. I live four streets up from the San Andreas Fault (it runs straight through our town), but I'm not really worried about a massive temblor. I'm more worried some of my neighbors will try to take me out and steal my shit after the dust settles.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
It is very beneficial to have the concept out there though. Also in a financially severe time, 49 States would vote to get rid of California rather than pay to keep it. How should apply for a green card in Nevada and beat the rush.
Nevada isn't my cup of tea. I'd be partial to Oregon or Montana though.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Well, not quite everybody. California has: 12% of the country's population, 33% of its welfare recipients, 25% of its homeless, 20% of its illegal aliens and 25% of its jail population is comprised of illegal aliens. We have the highest poverty rate and our misery index is sky-high as well. We rank dead last in all sorts of categories now, whereas we were far and away favorites a mere 30 years ago.

I haven't left Mexifornia yet, but I'm fixin' to.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
The last time a state seceded successfully was when W. Virginia seceded in 1863 and only because Southern states were in "rebellion" and ergo disenfranchised.
We will be eternally indebted to the people of western Virginia who refused to go along with the great conspiracy to break up the Nation. We must also remember the people of northern Tennessee who filled brigade after brigade in the national army to defeat the turncoats.

We'll fight for Uncle Sam,
He'll lead us onto glorio,
He'll lead us onto glorio,
To save the Stripes and Stars.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
We will be eternally indebted to the people of western Virginia who refused to go along with the great conspiracy to break up the Nation.
Are you hittin' the sauce again, O'Reilly? That's only 'cause they hated all the race-mixin' going on in Virginia proper. Nowadays, West Virginia produces folk like this who, coincidentally fly the Confederate battle flag:

We must also remember the people of northern Tennessee who filled brigade after brigade in the national army to defeat the turncoats.
I believe that was eastern Tennessee. Speaking of TN, I hope you're drinkin' a fine Tennessee sour mash as you read this.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
That's only 'cause they hated all the race-mixin' going on in Virginia proper.
Can't blame any man from reeling with horror when he sees his womenfolk riding n*ggers. You'd want to see my town now Sir. Every second Irish girl is pushing a wee Mulatto in front of her. Its hideous.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Can't blame any man from reeling with horror when he sees his womenfolk riding n*ggers. You'd want to see my town now Sir. Every second Irish girl is pushing a wee Mulatto in front of her. Its hideous.
Are you a Mayo man then.

Top Bottom