Referendum on Blasphemy

jpc

PI Member
How can you be alone if you are with other humans.?

has it ever occurred to you that there might be some neurons not firing correctly in your brain?
If you don't understand the sentiment expressed
There's no point in explaining empathy to you.

Last edited:

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
I'm alone with kids all day and use these forums for adult conversation, not sure I'm a political malcontent.
Are you serious Ben?? LOLlllllllllllll

Sorry to bust your bubble but aside from serving as a societal control valve this is nothing but an internet creche for batshit loons.
You'll get little of that here! o_O

Come here for a bit of ephemeral entertainment by all means but if it's truly adult conversation you seek
I would suggest you look elsewhere!

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
No, no. He was a dentist apparently. Before he become President.

If you are going to pretend to be a Syrian 'fugee you really need to look up the background of the guy you are supposed to hate.

It just helps to give the finishing touches to your role playing.
Actually he was an ophthalmologist spud! Basically an eye doctor.
Ye're both uninformed fakers it seems!! LOLlllllllllllll

But whatever about yourself spud, "eye"d certainly expect a genuine Syrian to be aware of the profession of their president, wouldn't you?
I mean I'm just some paddy in a small country many hundreds of miles away and even "eye" know that much!

Give it a rest Yazzie! We're on to you.

Last edited:

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
You asshole.
Always ever ready to believe the anti-US, anti-Israel conspiracies. Always ever ready to make excuses for the enemies of those you think can be blamed for all the troubles of the world..
Newsflash, conspiracies are a fact of life and have taken place since the dawn of human social groupings
Read a history book. They are chock full of conspiracies we take for granted as part of our education.
Yet you would have us believe that against all historical evidence of human behaviour,
there are none at all taking place in our current reality? LOLlllllllllllll

And you think the US and Israel are just little angels do you? The US has a lot to answer for
and I do try to hold them to account for some of it, yes

WSJ, an american propaganda bullhorn publication. Nuff said!

Al jazeera? Oh yeah, you mean Hillary Clinton' favourite station?
Hillary Clinton Calls Al Jazeera 'Real News,' Criticizes U.S. Media (VIDEO) | HuffPost LOLlllllllllllll

Qatar is known to have funded Jihadist groups in Syria. This station is is the mouthpiece of the emir of Qatar.

and as regards it's coverage of Syria, Wiki has this:
Al Jazeera has been criticized over unfair coverage of the Syrian civil war. The channel's reporting has been described as largely supportive of the rebels, while demonizing the Syrian government.

The Lebanese newspaper As-Safir cited outtakes of interviews showing that the channel's staff coached Syrian eyewitnesses and fabricated reports of oppression by Syria's government. It refers to leaked internal e-mails suggest that Al Jazeera has become subordinated to the Qatari emir's assertive foreign policy, which supports Syria's rebels and advocates military intervention in the country.[132]

In March 2012, Al Jazeera correspondents Ali Hashim and two others resigned from their jobs because of objections over the reporting on the conflict. They reported that Al Jazeera paid $50,000 for smuggling phones and satellite communication tools to Syria's rebels. Hashim concluded, “The channel was taking a certain stance. It was meddling with each and every detail of reports on the Syrian revolution."[133]
Check out the biography of ex amnesty head Suzanne Nossel and then tell me I can trust what Amnesty has to say on such matters!

The first is likely nothing but an Israeli propaganda disinformation piece seeded in palestinian news outlet. Otherwise the likes of yourself wouldn't be quoting electronic intifada!! Normally you would be disparaging everything on this publication. His claim to be an anarchist writer based in Israel is rather telling I think!! The second link is purely the word of an admitted anti Assad activist. Likely just a fabrication. Some objective journalism there yeah!

Just to anticipate you, while Amnesty may have certain problems, they certainly are not of the nature that I have heard demented anti-US conspiracists of your ilk allege, for example that Amnesty is an arm of US State Department Propaganda etc. (Now I don't know if you personally are quite pathologically stupid enough to say something like that, but even if you go partly in that direction, you only have to look at the ranks of Amnesty's leadership, such "anti-imperialist" and anti-Israel leftists in that organisation as say Deborah Hyams, Saleh Hijazi, Kate Allen, Kristyan Benedict, Edith Garwood, Frank Johnansson, Sunjeev Bery... to grasp that the reality is somewhat different...)
Yes of course you would try to short circuit and discourage any discussion of the obvious Susanne Nossel angle on Amnesty because you know well that it's valid but your pathetic "social shaming" tricks won't work on me sorry. The fact is your sources suck and clearly you know it or you wouldn't have felt such an insecure need to short circuit that discussion!

Mountains? Really? Yet all you can manage to produce is 4 dodgy jpegs from a VERY suspect website

as regards your images, here, read this
The Caesar Photo Fraud that Undermined Syrian Negotiations
It throws a bit more light on the whole "Ceasar" photo debacle.

But then I'm pretty certain you are already aware of all this despite using them as "evidence"
for your ideological position on Assad. All of which galvanises my feeling that you are a dishonest poster
pushing a set of agendas at all costs. Truth being the first casualty.

Interesting website you linked to. Some of the article titles include
"Assad’s Troops Are Raping Children to Silence Dissenters"
"10 SHOCKING Facts You Never Knew About North Korea "
"More than 20 different methods of torture used against detainees by Assad regime "
"Assad The Doctor Who Kills Doctors "

How objective!!
If this site isn't set up by or getting funds from the US state department then someone is not doing their job!

I'd rather have the lengthy reports rather than a bunch of snapshots on an internet website out of context and without pedigree thanks.

That is well before we even get started with what he did to demonise his opponents when the 2011 protests grew greater, releasing from prison the worst Jihadist fanatics all at once, rolling out horrific military hardware (anti aircraft tanks etc.) in residential neighbourhoods of the protesters, barrel bombing these same neighbourhoods, generally unleashing an unprecedented barbarism, thus attracting thousands of Jihadi to Syria, and radicalising many of the original protestors etc.
Tell me roc_ are tanks only "horrific" when used by Assad or other opponents of Israel?
I'm interested in how would you describe a giant Israeli tank crushing palestinian bodies in Gaza
during operation cast lead or shooting flechette shells at the press!!

Twisting the reality as usual. Prisoners were released in an attempt to placate protesters.

What likely attracted thousands of unemployed bored disenchanted young foreign Jihadi murdering rapist scum to Syria was the thought of feeling powerful, playing with lots of expensive western weapons, drugs, sex, lots of Saudi money and the opportunity to rape and pillage and murder all they wanted while pretending to be doing god's work (to let them off the moral hook) knowing that powerful people were backing them and they would likely get a free pass.

There is masses of documentation on all of this. Only you're not interested, because you are so wedded to your lame little anti-US narratives. You even see fit to overlook the situation of the Palestinians whose lives and existence you wield in your little propaganda games, which Electronic Intifada article above I highlighted discusses.
Let's have it then. Because all you've managed to produce so far is some discredited images, a few propaganda pieces from discredited sources, Israeli disinformation planted by a dodgy writer based in Israel claiming to be an anarchist, and the word of mouth of an admitted anti Assad campaigner calling himself a journalist.

You're a slippery one. More so than Setantawatch (the burnout who couldn't hack it), but you too are clearly full of very ugly shit roc_
Go on back to Tel Aviv, write some more twisted hasbara lies and propaganda on the internet, bite the foreskin off a few kids
and shoot some palestinian kids then sleep like a baby you sicko sociopath.

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
You have very little real knowledge of the war.

So it makes the discussion difficult, you choose to believe in conspiracy theories with no proof and you try but fail to discredit me when I show you actual proof.

None of what you have said or posted is credible.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
You have very little real knowledge of the war.

So it makes the discussion difficult, you choose to believe in conspiracy theories with no proof and you try but fail to discredit me when I show you actual proof.

None of what you have said or posted is credible.
oh give it a rest yazzie! LOLlllllllllllll
You posted no proof of anything.

You didn't even know "butcher" Assad "your president" was an ophthalmologist!
Your troll persona is seriously compromised.

Nobody with one working brain cell here takes it seriously any more!

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
oh give it a rest yazzie! LOLlllllllllllll
You posted no proof of anything.

You didn't even know "butcher" Assad "your president" was an ophthalmologist!
Your troll persona is seriously compromised.

Nobody with one working brain cell here takes it seriously any more!
Keep on barking dog. Any poster that can understand data and facts disagrees with you

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Keep on barking dog. Any poster that can understand data and facts disagrees with you
WOOF!
Pity you are far too lazy a poster to actually post any of those!
Schooled Report: "Must try harder"! LOLlllllllllllll

Karloff

PI Member
I will be voting Yes. I do not believe that person A who does not believe in God X should be forced to respect God X because person B believes in God X. Person B is entitled to believe whatever they want, blasphemy forces person A into submission to the beliefs of person B.

Blasphemy belongs to the orbit of a Church, ie among believers and members of a Church let them judge if a member is a blasphemer and punish accordingly (in accordance with the law) eg by banishing them. It should not be enforced on a national scale.

In Islamic countries the religion is more than Church, it dominates politics, law, media you name it (possibly because originally and historically it has been a text for military conquest and domination by a tribe). This is not a system i would ever wish to live under. I believe God should be a personal thing, if a group want to share a religious experience they can do so eg by joining a Church - but the Church must remain a vocational group in compliance with the laws of the land and the rights of others.

Templar

Donator
PI Member
Ill vote no because the politicians will then change it to something to suit themselves. Besides if NGO's and Political parties want a yes vote it cant be good for me or you.

Top Bottom