Referendum on Blasphemy

jpc

PI Member
The only thing that is really obvious about this whole nonsense,(Foisted on us inexplicably by Dermot Ahern) is the total lack of public interest.
And none of the earnest types are blathering on either.
Obviously no advantage to anyone to get into the public eye.

jpc

PI Member
Of course voting is democratic. Your sole point of posting seems to incite strong views here and will only cause trouble. You say Islam will take over, but above you are complaining about having a 'different opinion'. Islam is not suited to the western way of life and why should you try and have us all converted to it. The more you read about Islam the more you realise it is not a good idea. It is repressive cult with a lot of fanatical cultists as members who allow for no difference of opinion.
As Marx observed.
Religion is the Opium of the masses.
It's a control mechanism for the ruling classes.
Fairy godmother wish crap in essence.

GodsDog

PI Member
You are like those fools on the other site.
Yes I am Syrian, spell check exists, I have learned English since I am 6 in school. I do not have a side in the Syrian war, I am just shocked that peoplein Ireland who have access to media not censored believe that Assad is a angel.
I'm shocked you are so brazen in your little game!
It's quite disgusting really.

Nobody in war is an angel. It's not possible.
But some folks are just so much worse than others.

In the case of Syria those folks are the ones you are helping by vomiting up US state department propaganda
about Assad being a "butcher" all over the internet.

And given that Assad now has massive support amongst the Syrian people
for driving out the terrorists responsible for the destruction of Syria, it seems odd you would take such a view.
Unless of course you were just a lying p.ie troll pretending to be something you are not
just for shits and giggles.

Meanwhile real people are dying thanks to those whose propaganda you are peddling here.

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
PI Member
Shes a troll, her so called opinions are unfounded and never sourced or backed up in her posts, she uses deities and prophets names without the obligatory suffix after the name, you know the one they use to gather points bit like a Tesco card and then get into heaven when they have said it, sufficient times, Pub is one of them often used after mohammad, the one or two times I have had discourse with her she has deflected or not answered. Her knowledge of the quran is less than that of a kafir, I doubt this person has ever read any religious book in their life.

I'm shocked you are so brazen in your little game!
It's quite disgusting really.

Nobody in war is an angel. It's not possible.
But some folks are just so much worse than others.

In the case of Syria those folks are the ones you are helping by vomiting up US state department propaganda
about Assad being a "butcher" all over the internet.

And given that Assad now has massive support amongst the Syrian people
for driving out the terrorists responsible for the destruction of Syria, it seems odd you would take such a view.
Unless of course you were just a lying p.ie troll pretending to be something you are not
just for shits and giggles.

Meanwhile real people are dying thanks to those whose propaganda you are peddling here.
You asshole.

Always ever ready to believe the anti-US, anti-Israel conspiracies. Always ever ready to make excuses for the enemies of those you think can be blamed for all the troubles of the world..

To scratch the surface,

10,000 Bodies: Inside Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's Crackdown
Syria hanged 13,000 in Saydnaya prison: Amnesty
Document
Syria's disappeared Palestinians
Palestinian journalist recalls torture by Syrian jailers

Just to anticipate you, while Amnesty may have certain problems, they certainly are not of the nature that I have heard demented anti-US conspiracists of your ilk allege, for example that Amnesty is an arm of US State Department Propaganda etc. (Now I don't know if you personally are quite pathologically stupid enough to say something like that, but even if you go partly in that direction, you only have to look at the ranks of Amnesty's leadership, such "anti-imperialist" and anti-Israel leftists in that organisation as say Deborah Hyams, Saleh Hijazi, Kate Allen, Kristyan Benedict, Edith Garwood, Frank Johnansson, Sunjeev Bery... to grasp that the reality is somewhat different...)

There is mountains of evidence of Assad's butchery. But seeing as you seem to be averse to reading lengthy reports though, here are a couple of graphic images (linked as they are somewhat gruesome):

https://bandannie.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/yort.jpg

https://humanpain.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/syria_assad_civil_war_terrorism.jpg

https://humanpain.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/syria_assad_murder_torture_war_bomb12.jpg

https://humanpain.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/syria_assad_torture_holocaust_9.jpg

That is well before we even get started with what he did to demonise his opponents when the 2011 protests grew greater, releasing from prison the worst Jihadist fanatics all at once, rolling out horrific military hardware (anti aircraft tanks etc.) in residential neighbourhoods of the protesters, barrel bombing these same neighbourhoods, generally unleashing an unprecedented barbarism, thus attracting thousands of Jihadi to Syria, and radicalising many of the original protestors etc.

There is masses of documentation on all of this. Only you're not interested, because you are so wedded to your lame little anti-US narratives. You even see fit to overlook the situation of the Palestinians whose lives and existence you wield in your little propaganda games, which Electronic Intifada article above I highlighted discusses.

Last edited:

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
They aren't going prosecute anyone under blasphemy. Simply because liberals don't like to think of their laws as "blasphemy" (which they are essentially are but hate their stuff being referred to as religion of their own)/ Liberals like to see "hate laws" as a reasoned managerial attempt to integrate minorities.

I'll vote No to removing blasphemy as a way of obstructing the regime. I'll stay out of the presidential one.

As for President Assad. God bless that man. That's a real warrior-statesman.:cool:

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
Assad the butcher

And the terrorist murders. This is no good side in this war

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
Shes a troll, her so called opinions are unfounded and never sourced or backed up in her posts, she uses deities and prophets names without the obligatory suffix after the name, you know the one they use to gather points bit like a Tesco card and then get into heaven when they have said it, sufficient times, Pub is one of them often used after mohammad, the one or two times I have had discourse with her she has deflected or not answered. Her knowledge of the quran is less than that of a kafir, I doubt this person has ever read any religious book in their life.
The same tactics that the racists used in p.ie to remove me.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Assad the butcher
No, no. He was a dentist apparently. Before he become President.

If you are going to pretend to be a Syrian 'fugee you really need to look up the background of the guy you are supposed to hate.

It just helps to give the finishing touches to your role playing.

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
No, no. He was a dentist apparently. Before he become President.

If you are going to pretend to be a Syrian 'fugee you really need to look up the background of the guy you are supposed to hate.

It just helps to give the finishing touches to your role playing.
In your eyes he is probably an man to be exhalted.

benroe

PI Member
You're here because it's the way society channels the excess energies of political malcontents like us so we don't get up off our arses and get out on to the street where we might actually have a better chance of effecting some actual changes in society.

See Orwell's "two minute hate" for further details.

Welcome to democracy.
Where The bars on our cells are invisible until we bump into them!
But we are all so brainwashed that we rarely do.
I'm alone with kids all day and use these forums for adult conversation, not sure I'm a political malcontent.

Reactions: jpc

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I'm alone with kids all day and use these forums for adult conversation, not sure I'm a political malcontent.
How can you be alone if you are with other humans.?

has it ever occurred to you that there might be some neurons not firing correctly in your brain?

Top Bottom