Referendum on Blasphemy

Threads
You didn't attend? I did, no worries...🙂
OK.
Not being able to attend the Council of Nicea is one of the great regrets of my life.
However you obviously have great insight into what happened there and would appreciate any little nuggets you might care to throw our way?

IMO the RCC is in a similar situation today with the Ratzinger generated papal crisis and nobody knows for certain anymore who the true pope is or even if there is a pope at all.

Bergoglio has deposed himself because of multiple formal heresies publicly manifested .

Of course don't listen to those who say nobody can judge a pope.
Decretum Gratiani states:

Let no mortal man presumes to rebuke [the pope] for his faults, for, it being incumbent upon him to judge all, he should be judged by no one, unless he is suddenly caught deviating from the faith.​
ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP
Clearly apostate Bergoglio aka "pope francis" is neither a Christian or a catholic and can therefore be judged by everybody.​
However apologies for being off topic and Im still trying to decide how to vote in this referendum

Yazmina

PI Member
Threads
The scandals of child abuse and the confusion and shambles of the debate over the pope is further proof of how christianity is not the one true religion.

Islam is the word of God, the downfall of the christian church is predicted in the Koran, and if you watch the latest trends in society, the process of Islam being the worlds principle religion is rapdiy increasing.

If you are still a believer in God, now is the time to say Shahada and come into the light of the true faith Islam.

I think Field Marshall, you are an observant man but too proud to admit this truth.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
The scandals of child abuse and the confusion and shambles of the debate over the pope is further proof of how christianity is not the one true religion.

Islam is the word of God, the downfall of the christian church is predicted in the Koran, and if you watch the latest trends in society, the process of Islam being the worlds principle religion is rapdiy increasing.

If you are still a believer in God, now is the time to say Shahada and come into the light of the true faith Islam.

I think Field Marshall, you are an observant man but too proud to admit this truth.
Chrisitanity is under attack by a Zionist Elite 1%, they Own Western Media, so you will Never hear about child abuse in the Protestant Church, or among the jewish Rabbis (common), or among the Elite (hidden & common, Never mentioned.....). They are only interested in targeting & undermining Christ, because he blocks their path to installing their Fake 'Messiah', in Jerusalem.
They are the same Elite 1%, who are trying to Re-create 'Greater Israel' (the Old map of 3,000 years ago), because they believe they are the 'Chosen race' to Rule. They're USING Islam as their Tool, for now..., but when they're ready, they will make Islam Bow down to their Fake 'Messiah' also.
Mohammed was married to a child of 9 ! which would make him a Paedophile...

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
Whatever about believing allah or yaweh are the one true god, I certainly do believe Yazmina is the one true troll! LOLlllllllllllll
Why are you still falling for it guys?

Threads
Chrisitanity is under attack by a Zionist Elite 1%, they Own Western Media, so you will Never hear about child abuse in the Protestant Church, or among the jewish Rabbis (common), or among the Elite (hidden & common, Never mentioned.....). They are only interested in targeting & undermining Christ, because he blocks their path to installing their Fake 'Messiah', in Jerusalem.
They are the same Elite 1%, who are trying to Re-create 'Greater Israel' (the Old map of 3,000 years ago), because they believe they are the 'Chosen race' to Rule. They're USING Islam as their Tool, for now..., but when they're ready, they will make Islam Bow down to their Fake 'Messiah' also.
Mohammed was married to a child of 9 ! which would make him a Paedophile...
There are arguments between friends and countries, tens of thousands of books on the various religions, all poking holes, jibbering about which god to worship (Hinduism), jabbering about which ancient prophet's cousin to support (Islam). It's a mess. And yet we find that exactly, count them, zero books have been written to poke holes in the theory of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. There isn't even any academic criticism, only academic support — and academics love to argue about everything.

"In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was "Arrrgh! "

PIRATICUS 13:7

Ramen.

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
Surprised this hasn't been posted yet! LOLlllllllllllll
speaking of getting rid of superfluous religious laws....

Last edited:

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
There are arguments between friends and countries, tens of thousands of books on the various religions, all poking holes, jibbering about which god to worship (Hinduism), jabbering about which ancient prophet's cousin to support (Islam). It's a mess. And yet we find that exactly, count them, zero books have been written to poke holes in the theory of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. There isn't even any academic criticism, only academic support — and academics love to argue about everything.

"In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was "Arrrgh! "

PIRATICUS 13:7

Ramen.
...Follow The Money.
They're following Pike's Plan of 1871, & they intend to complete it, so yes, Christianity is the target, to destroy it, & bring about a Centralized World Government, under a fake 'Messiah'. i.e. 'Do as thou wilt'. become yr own God, i.e. Luciferianism, the 'Liberator'.
Luciferianism - Wikipedia

Albert Pike´s Plan for WW3 Being Implemented by Plans That led to WW1 – and to the Iraq War | NEW.EURO-MED.DK

Threads
D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
Is there going to be any sort of campaign by either side? Or is it just accepted that it will be removed.

Yazmina

PI Member
Threads
Whatever about believing allah or yaweh are the one true god, I certainly do believe Yazmina is the one true troll! LOLlllllllllllll
Why are you still falling for it guys?
Because I say the truth to you, you get defnesive. It's normal for an inferior like you to be like this.

Stop trolling and do something with your life.

GodsDog is your name...A least you know your true place

Yazmina

PI Member
Threads
Is there going to be any sort of campaign by either side? Or is it just accepted that it will be removed.
I don't think so, the degenerates will shame you in the public life if you vote to keep it. The degnerates have oertaken Ireland, but Islam is coming to save the morality of the country

Top Bottom