• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video RED ICE TV

Superhans

Administrator
PI Member
very hard to get people to sign up and use it.
There's no app and approximately 50% of traffic to websites comes from mobile users these days.
When there's no app, there are no notifications.
If they do make an app, google will probably block it anyway.
Trump needs to fix this. He has the ability.
Isnt this the app?

Isnt this the app?

That's an unofficial app, likely just something that wraps around a default browser which links to the site.

They are still working out basic functionality in the system itself, until they have all the bits working its unlikely there will be the api calls needed for even developing such an app by third parties with time on their hands let alone an official one.

SwordOfStCatherine

The arbitrary way YouTube are deleting accounts is scandalous. There was nothing particularly controversial about the Livestream with Frodi Midjord last night. Just discussing the antifa attacks on the Scandza Forum in Copenhagen. I'd say RedIce have done far more controversial interviews.
It's not just "white nationalist" stuff. When you used to type into "Gilad Atzmon" who is a very entertaining Post-Zionist "ex-Israeli" the first thing which used to come up was his website now you have to go several pages in to get it (he trolls the Jewish establishment in the UK a lot). It is now much harder to get the more full on Islamic stuff and the more colourful and shameless Jewish supremacist material.

P

pawpatrol

Non Registered Member
Even when they don't delete stuff now they have engineered their search engine so that shall we say more controversial stuff does not come up. Someone told me that google has done the same.
As Google own Youtube so it would be a bit strange if they behaved differently.

bAd

PI Member
very hard to get people to sign up and use it.
There's no app and approximately 50% of traffic to websites comes from mobile users these days.
When there's no app, there are no notifications.
If they do make an app, google will probably block it anyway.
Trump needs to fix this. He has the ability.
There's a guy called Hexagod running a BC channel, he's developed an app for BitChute, it's fairly good and he's still making improvements. I don't usually use the app or need notifications but if I'm not mistaken BC does send notifications. If you have an account check under your profile settings.

If Silicon Valley block BC maybe word of mouth and the Streisand effect can get around that.

bAd

PI Member
That's an unofficial app, likely just something that wraps around a default browser which links to the site.

They are still working out basic functionality in the system itself, until they have all the bits working its unlikely there will be the api calls needed for even developing such an app by third parties with time on their hands let alone an official one.
Try this one. It's by a BC channel called Hexagod, if I'm not mistaken, he works on the app with the blessing of the BitChute team.

Top Bottom