Realistically there is only two options left for the next Tory leader to deliver Brexit

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Its not at all clear that Parliament much less the Speaker has the ability to stop a no-deal Brexit happening

John Bercow defies Eurosceptics with vow to stay on as Speaker

Personally I think Steve Baker is looking like my favourite candidate to be the new PM.

Very encouraging. SB would be my choice but now is not the time. If Hunt, Hancock, Stwart or Gove are still in the Cabinet, they will try to scupper Brexit. The Twerp berco and spreadfearphil are finished.

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Sit down you fanny and wet your chair.
You and those simpletons are arse licking fantasists. Leaving the euroborg will be part of life, just like when we joined the Common Market. Nobody knew what would happen exactly. You don't hear the brown tongue's talking about that as people just got on with their lives, and took things day by day. That is what will happen when we leave. You lot are just a bunch of shit stirrers trying pathetically to scare grown-ups. Shut up, brush your mouth out and start using a hot face cloth to wipe your arses properly. That way you can avoid cross-contamination that is affecting your thinking.

Dan72

DEPORTED
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sit down you fanny and wet your chair.
You and those simpletons are arse licking fantasists. Leaving the euroborg will be part of life, just like when we joined the Common Market. Nobody knew what would happen exactly. You don't hear the brown tongue's talking about that as people just got on with their lives, and took things day by day. That is what will happen when we leave. You lot are just a bunch of shit stirrers trying pathetically to scare grown-ups. Shut up, brush your mouth out and start using a hot face cloth to wipe your arses properly. That way you can avoid cross-contamination that is affecting your thinking.
Incoherent rabble.

Have another go at it.

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Incoherent rabble.

Have another go at it.
Ouch!! I must have landed a boot right in the scrotum. "rabble" I think the homophone you're looking for is "gabble or babble." "to gabble, speak in a rapid, confused manner" But I was writting not speaking, and there was no confusing my meaning. As I have said before, you don't know how to use words.
Someone should tell Soros he is wasting his money on you. You are a fool. Facepalm Stick to the copying & pasting. That way you will not embarrass yourself.

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
Premium
The Brits really are the laughing stock of the world.
Agree.

Mrs May has put this country into a corner. Thus the response will be drastic, leave with no withdrawal agreement or capitulate, revoke article 50.

If left to the fully paid up EU loving shills in parliament, it can only end up in capitulation.

Having been a life long resident of England, I can say that the current situation is worse than the dying days of John Major's government, after 18 years of tory corruption. He was ridiculed very badly.

Mrs May has achieved this in 2 years and did it intentionally.

Top Bottom