Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID 19 - Alt Views Real men don’t wear masks

OP
IrishJohn

IrishJohn

PI Member
But the point im making is that you dont need to be aggressive. If somebody said to you, would you mind wearing a mask in an indoor space because im recovering from lung cancer and i cant catch covid, or i will die would you still tell them to f off and mind their business?

Im not commenting about maskwearing. This is a question of decency and manners. If somebody is respectful and mannerly in their approavh to you, you should reciprocate surely.

I would tell them to get educated and that masks do nothing to stop covid.

Even at the start of this covid nonsense the "experts" all said there was no need for the public to wear masks.

Anglophile

PI Member
Retailers in the UK are clamping down on mask-wearing.

Tesco, Asda, Aldi, Waitrose, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s have announced that shoppers not wearing masks will now be banned from stores,
unless they are medically exempt. (y)

Polyco

PI Member

Even at the start of this covid nonsense the "experts" all said there was no need for the public to wear masks.

All summer long we had @Charlottesweb throwing studies at us claiming that masks did something or other, follow the science he said, but now nothing but tumbleweed from the cur when his beloved studies show something completely different.

Last edited:

blue velvet

PI Member
Which do you think is preferable.

Wearing the masks in shops and other indoor settings to avoid the hassle and generally 'going along to get along', even though you despise masks and see them as pointless.

Just going in bare-faced and damn the consequences. If someone says something to you, tell them to go fuck themselves ( Even if its a shop you have to use daily ). Just being a badass. True to yourself and not kow-towing to rules.

Wolf

PI Member
Why?

Masks do bugger all to protect anyone from anything.
Quite amazing how our resident Jew lovers so readily accept the modern day version of the yellow star and 'papers please'.....

The fuckers never learn...no wonder so many of them died in concentration camps.... :star: :unsure:

Polyco

PI Member
Quite amazing how our resident Jew lovers so readily accept the modern day version of the yellow star and 'papers please'.....

The fuckers never learn...no wonder so many of them died in concentration camps.... :star: :unsure:
Those that support tyranny tend to rue the day alright.

OP
IrishJohn

IrishJohn

PI Member

Wearing the masks in shops and other indoor settings to avoid the hassle and generally 'going along to get along', even though you despise masks and see them as pointless.

Just going in bare-faced and damn the consequences. If someone says something to you, tell them to go fuck themselves ( Even if its a shop you have to use daily ). Just being a badass. True to yourself and not kow-towing to rules.

I will never wear a mask under ANY circumstances.

No 1 I can't wear one due to a respiratory condition.

No 2 I would not wear one on a point of principal simply because if people are going to act like thugs and force me to do something I will never do it.

k3rd4s1 4m4q

PI Member

There were saying that because they didn't have any masks in stock to make wearing them compulsory.

Last edited:

I have a chronic brain condition (chronic pain), it's a 24/y7migraine I've had it since 2009, all the people over the tears who told me to brave, demanded I not suicide, to get on with life, are counting cases and hiding behind their masks while I'm just acting like the person they asked me to but could never be themselves when the time came to it.

The condition already makes me feel emasculated and despairing enough so I'll be damned if I put on the mask to voluntarily give more, I despair at people doing what they are doing now, if you knew how hard I fight to feel a little good everyday and for my freedom, they wouldn't dare give up their freedoms as they do now. I drew the line because I live with no freedom of health anyway, so no more.

I have got sick and tired of being sick and tired. I can't participate in the sham, and it gnawed me inside even more in top of everything, if I can survive this condition as I do, I only ask you to be as brave as I, to not wear a mask. I felt like a hypocrite every time I put it on. People eating damn takeaways and counting case numbers, people that looked like planets with heads.

What if you weren't afraid?

What if you weren't afraid?

Top Bottom