Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Self Moderated Reaching out to the Silent Majority

Imperator Scotorum

PI Member
Bullshit.
Immigrants are not the reason for the problems in those sectors. Lack of funding is the cause of the problems.
Take health as just one example. Long long before we had any immigration we had waiting lists and a shortage of beds in hospitals.
Your solution? You blame the immigrants!
I never said that immigration was the sole cause of these issues, only that they exacerbate these issues.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
Now that it's seemingly back to the old FFG routine, I think maybe it's time for the smaller nationalist parties to come together and reach some kind of an agreement on policy, or perhaps form a larger party? Truth be told, we need a larger and more effective nationalist party as a force in Irish politics and by having small groups in constant competition with each other, we are going to struggle. Not to mention, it is also beneficial for our political adversaries.

mikeo

PI Member
I never said that immigration was the sole cause of these issues, only that they exacerbate these issues.

Of course......they seem to exacerbate every issue, don't they!!!....But isn't that the main reason for bringing them in ,.in the first place?? :(. To De-stabilize....Disrupt....Discourage? To De-Homogenize,...De-culturalize....De White-en (Makin up words here:cautious:) Western European Countries?
Oh no,......What am I thinking.....Of course....It's all merely the un-intended after effects of that Dreaded Syrian Conflict :oops:.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
Of course......they seem to exacerbate every issue, don't they!!!....But isn't that the main reason for bringing them in ,.in the first place?? :(. To De-stabilize....Disrupt....Discourage? To De-Homogenize,...De-culturalize....De White-en (Makin up words here:cautious:) Western European Countries?
Oh no,......What am I thinking.....Of course....It's all merely the un-intended after effects of that Dreaded Syrian Conflict :oops:.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Europe is certainly facing a demographic winter and widespread cultural catastrophe over the long term, an unfortunate but unavoidable fact of modern times.

mikeo

PI Member
Europe is certainly facing a demographic winter and widespread cultural catastrophe over the long term, an unfortunate but unavoidable fact of modern times.

I still don't believe it IS unavoidable. It sounds like you've given up completely.

bells of shandon

PI Member
While RTE suppress the Immigration catastrophe ,nothing will change.
They talk about Housing and homeless crisis , about the Health crisis. but never mention the 1 million growth in population caused by the Weaponised Mass Migration Plantation and Open Borders.
Cannot Irish people do simple Math anymore.
FF and FG have their placemen in Montrose, they need removing, so we can get an unbiased Media message.

mikeo

PI Member
They talk about Housing and homeless crisis , about the Health crisis. but never mention the 1 million growth in population caused by the Weaponised Mass Migration Plantation and Open Borders.
FF and FG have their placemen in Montrose, they need removing, so we can get an unbiased Media message.
Media is the same all over the beleaguered West, with few exceptions.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
I think it could be a generational thing as well. I wouldn't watch or subscribe to RTE for all the tea in China, but for older relatives it is different. There was a time when anything said on RTE was taken as the gospel truth, but not so much nowadays with the growth of the internet and alternative media. So there is hope perhaps.

Top Bottom