Reaching out to the Silent Majority

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
How to overthrow FF/FG
Open for suggestions.

1. infiltrate the weaker FF Party and sow seeds of discontent.
2. Run independents who highlight how Irish Citizens are being abused and victimised.

Without political candidates in the next general election, we are doomed for a decade of abuse by FF/FG
We need a national plan with local rollout to overthrow FF/FG.
A new group with no single leader or spokesperson at the start. A single aspiration, dare I say REPEAL style.

Last edited:

Wolf

PI Member
Ireland is owned by the banks and bondholders.
FFG has us well I've €200 billion in debt to them.
If anyone here thinks that by electing a couple of people like Justin Barrett is going to make a single difference to the above then they're sadly deluded.
All one sees here is whinging about the establishment parties and proposing that the 'national party' will be our saviour.
No policies, no costings....just a few bullet points to rile up the disgruntled.

Last edited:

Greengoose

PI Member
If anyone here thinks that by electing a couple of people like Justin Barrett is going to make a single difference to the above then they're sadly deluded.
All one sees here is whinging about the establishment parties and proposing that the 'national party' will be our saviour.
No policies, no costings....just a few bullet points to role up the disgruntled.
That sounds like FF/FG policy but missing the lies!

bells of shandon

PI Member
There are still some remnants of the Fighting Irish remaining,
Young Gearoid Murphy is one such . He made a Video Documentary titled ,'The Asylum Industry', which showed how the NGO infiltrators, controlled ,coerced and influenced Community Town Hall meetings ,and forced thru acceptance of the many Direct Provision scams on the small towns and villages of Ireland.
This may have helped the pushback at Oughterard.
His latest video shows the openly declared policy of the Dept of Justice to flood Ireland with illegal migrants. He reviews the documents and shows the hundreds of NGO;s receiving State Gombeen money to further the Mass Migration ,Multiculturism,diversisty,inclusion,anti-racist etc agenda.
For those under the illusion/delusion that the flooding of Ireland with invaders is a happenstance. This video will show that this is a professional and sophisticated operation for the destruction of Ireland led by the Dept of Justice.
It is atruly a horrific expose of the evil that is amongst us.
The 2nd Holocaust of Ireland is underway , while the majority are docile and asleep to the dangers to our wives and children.
Spread this Utube video far and wide and become an honorary member of the Fighting Irish Resistance.

Last edited:

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
No policies, no costings....just a few bullet points to role up the disgruntled.
You make very valid point and I agree.
This debt. Were you asked to take it on?
Were the Irish citizens asked about this?
Of course we were not.
Maybe this is the single aspiration needed to galvanise the “overthrow”.
It’s time to have it written off. All the main political parties are tainted with this national debt. Just trying to look for solutions folks

Wolf

PI Member
You make very valid point and I agree.
This debt. Were you asked to take it on?
Were the Irish citizens asked about this?
Of course we were not.
Maybe this is the single aspiration needed to galvanise the “overthrow”.
It’s time to have it written off. All the main political parties are tainted with this national debt. Just trying to look for solutions folks
Solutions are what I'm asking for here.
The national party are pro-EU, Justin doesn't want Ireland to leave.

So, what happens if we refuse to pay/service the national debt?
Who will lend us the money needed to fund the basic running of the state?
As it is, we're insolvent, if Ireland was a business it'd be breaking the law by continuing to trade.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member

As it is, we're insolvent, if Ireland was a business it'd be breaking the law by continuing to trade.
I don’t think the joe public care about the consequences.
Look what happened with brexit.
It’s the inspiration to mobilise and energise joe public that is needed.
The fine detail is just fluff.
We need a single cause to mobilise and overthrow the regime.
C’mon let’s get those thinking caps powered up. Time is wasting

Wolf

PI Member
I don’t think the joe public care about the consequences.
Look what happened with brexit.
It’s the inspiration to mobilise and energise joe public that is needed.
The fine detail is just fluff.
We need a single cause to mobilise and overthrow the regime.
C’mon let’s get those thinking caps powered up. Time is wasting
Paddy & Patricia have been beaten into submission by FFG/Lab, who in turn have been beaten into submission by the EU/Wanker Bankers/Bondholders.
The game is over, from here on it's every man and woman for themselves.

I suggest people start by disengaging as much as possible from the state apparatus.
Pay as little tax as one can get away with, buy clothes, electrical products, most basic products online and from abroad.
I have an Amazon Prime account which gives me 2 day free shipping (you pay €80 for the year) and I buy clothes/shoes etc etc from a site called M&M direct.
I reckon I've saved at least €5-€8k over the last two years in this way.
There's ways to beat the system, legally.
The tax you pay in this country will be squandered by the FFG party from here to eternity so the best way to change that is to starve those clowns of as much of it as possible.
I might just add that I have never claimed any unemployment benefit from the state in my life, the only few quid of our taxes we ever got back was the children's allowance.

bells of shandon

PI Member
woofie,
Stop waffling and spreading falsehoods about the National Party. The National Party are Eurosceptics and realistic .The majority of the people still support membership of the EU, The British still have not left the EU after 3 years because of the many obstacles put in their way by the EU and traitors within the UK.
Ireland has little leverage against the EU and would be crushed easily. The 200 billion debt is one such lever, the low Corporation tax is another and the biggest hurdle of all.is we do not have an autonomous currency ,like the British Pound sterling. We are trapped in an anti democratic, corrupt Financial and Corporate organisation until it collapses.
The National Party will seek to regain our Independent National currency, but failing that ,there are other means to create credit for Industrial development by a National Party, which has some astute Economists amongst its ranks.
The Bank debt can be contested by a legal claim of 'Odious Debt'. This is the term given to a debt that is imposed on a citizenry by a regime for nefarious purposes and without the consent of the citizenry and against their interests.
The Bank Debt was a Fraud, perpetrated by the Private Banking Industry and imposed on the Public Taxpayer without their consent. by an incompetent and coerced Govt.

El Chaval.

PI Member

Regarding the EU, that is Justin's viewpoint.
I'm sure there are others in the NP who disagree.

Top Bottom