Reaching out to the Silent Majority

DS86DS

PI Member
While we are outspoken about our beliefs here, I believe there is a vast Silent Majority in Ireland who agrees with our viewpoints and those of the nationalist parties founded in recent years.

There is an overwhelming annoyance amongst native Irish people at what they are increasingly seeing as a threat to their country, and for their children's and grand children's futures.

Irish people are increasingly seeing their lifelong communities been transformed within the mere space of a few years by an arrogant and out of touch globalist corporate Government which does not pay heed to their concerns.

They also see how our welfare system, healthcare system and education system's are buckling under the strain of overcrowding.

They can see their communities, examples such as Longford and Balbriggan in particular become more dangerous and hostile environments to live in. Women and the elderly in particular fear for their safety at night.

They see third world immigrants been given priority to hospital beds while waiting lists continue to get out of hand with even serious and life threatening conditions been left unattended for months on end.

They see an education system whereby their children have to sit through classes with disruptive foreign students, who also hold back the rest of the class given their poor command of Irish and English. They also see an education system which is teaching their children hostile and anti-traditonal values.

They can see a society in which their own children and grandchildren will have to compete in an employment market in which foreign nationals are given priority due to greedy employers seeking to pay the lowest wage.

Simultaneously they realise that future generations of Irish men and women will have no safety net or pension given the enormous strain third world mass immigration is putting on social spending.

There are many more examples to list, but I believe that many Irish people are waking up to our corrupt Globalist corporate controlled government which is ruining our country, economic security and the future of our people.

However, like in most other European and Western societies the majority of people are so browbeaten by political correctness and leftist propaganda, that they are afraid to air their true beliefs given how the Leftist mob controls our society in a most Orwellian fashion.

People are forced to show a certain politeness when talking in public, or when answering questions for opinion polls. However in their own private time and amongst family and friends they are not afraid to speak the truth about the Leftist Big Brother which runs our society.

However, it seems that there is confusion about what the alternatives are. A lot of people still believe that the corrupt FFG parties and their pro-Globalist corporate agenda along with the fake opposition of Sinn Fein and Labour are their only choices.

How do we reach out to this Silent Majority and show them that there is a way to restore our country, and restore to Ireland it's lost independence and social and cultural cohesion?

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
Its a long lonely battle ,when you go up against the Establishment. The FG/FF regimes have been in control alternately for close on 100 years. All State Institutions are infiltrated by their adherents thru' a system of nepotism and pork barrel inducements.
They will fight tooth and nail to cling on to their privileges and use every dirty trick in the book at election time, including vote rigging.
In recent years they have become more professional in controlling and manipulating the perceptions of the populace. Would appear they have engaged experienced PR consultants to promote their lies and omissions.
First step was to control the communication channels of RTE. Radio and news media.
People are fed a diet of lies and distractions and many are unaware of their subjugation. But Power corrupts and ends in hubris and arrogance .This will be their downfall.
It is no longer possible to hide the effects of the Weaponised Mass Migration policy and its disastrous effects on the native population are becoming evident each day.
A Govt's priority is the security and well being of its native people .Security is ensured by securing its borders. Secure borders are needed to enable criminal and medical checks on anyone entering especially from 3rd world countries ,who are a danger to the health and stability of the Nation,
This FG/FF regime are reckless with the safety and health of Irelands people and a danger to the Nation. They have abdicated their responsibilities to the Nation for their own profit and self aggrandizement .They are beyond incompetent.
This is criminal negligence by a Govt that has surrendered control of the Nation to the EU and the UN.
The Nation of Ireland is in deadly peril of survival as a cohesive National Identity of its native people.
The enemy is in plain sight and does not hide its contempt for us They must be removed at the next General Election or there may be no more Irish Nation in a generation.

Last edited:

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
The Establishment Parties are running out of Money & Credibility whist the EU is falling apart behind the Scenes.

I don't see any major change here until Brexit completes.

Big Shots like Noel Grealish, Micheal Collins et al won't entertain Micro Cults or Embryonic Parties under 3%.

A charismatic figure, Brexit, Salvini & that Parellel Italian Currency- the Subhuman Gaystapo won't know what hit it :D

Matter of time, just like the next phase of the 2008 Implosion...

I would like to be upbeat about the original post but it's not possible at present. Fianna Fail and Fine Gael will survive the next election, so it's game over i'm afraid.

"Just calling a Spade a Spade" RTE and mainstream media are mostly controlled be the devious O Brien . The patriotic parties in next years election will win some seats, not enough though to impact the EU's decision to enforce as many illegal as possible on this island. The rule book I.E. the Dublin convention and UN rules on the status of refugees doesn't come into it anymore, just do as your told Ireland , take them in.

Most of the TD's to be elected next year will be from outside the pale where mainstream media rules the roost, "the people in these areas haven't been subjected to mass immigration of the third world YET". So, it gives the government a full five years of plantation of the low IQ 3rd world Africans and Muslims that have never assimilated to any race or country in the world "EVER".

It is bad news I'm afraid , I could go on but unfortunately studying both Irish and world news mainstream and especially the non mainstream elements, things are not very bright for our future, so get with it it's the truth.

There is only one way to stop this invasion and that is massive street protests now, not next year. I cannot see this happening as the current population, generation are not " Woke" ( first time I used that word ) to what is planned and the consequences it will entail to the future Irish indigenous population.

Political Irish I regard is a place for intelligent people that foresee the inevitable shortcomings of the Irish people in general to vent their true feelings on this matter, it helps but a lot of people would put the subscribers here down to lunatics or RACISTS or whatever is the flavor of the month on Twitter etc.

I won't supply apologies for the doom and gloom above.

Enjoy your day...

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
After Brexit it's Game over for Soros Plants & loolahs saying it's Game Over for Ireland.

After Brexit it's Game over for Soros Plants & loolahs saying it's Game Over for Ireland.

Thats' the spirit.

But is it reality?

Reactions: BSA

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
So we all agree that FF/FG are anti-Irish globalists and they are the problem.
So how can they be overthrown?
This is a question for the historians on this forum.
we don’t have to invent the wheel.
Just copy what has worked elsewhere.

What currently works is being portrayed as the victim.
this is working for illegal aliens, immigrants, Alt-sex and abortion industry.
So we Irish Nationalists should consider a new victim narrative.
At least this thread has got us thinking about the problem and the solution. Thanks for starting the thread.

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
If you know anything about Politics you know FF & FG used to be more like 80% of 80% - now they are akin to 50% of 50% as Brexit shakes the EU to it's Foundations....

Top Bottom