• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Self Moderated Reaching out to the silent majority of Ireland

IRELAND UNITED

PI Member
I hate the open borders and the mixing of people i believe the irish should breed with real white irish only not blacks or half blacks mulattos or asians and muslims. Mix with them eat their food learn about them have them as friends but stop at marrying or breeding with them. We need to keep our people. A full world of mongrels and half breds amounts to nothing and no culture or heritage.
We need to remain apart and different but we can mix and be interested in them but please ladies of ireland stop there. We dont need height or sallower skin we are white we are short slightly unattractive but its our personalities that single us out and when we marry these dour people who on the whole are miserable our character is diluted and we become dour and monosylabic and as with all mulattos insecure as we dont belong anywhere ask any mulatto person.
Come on now lots of Irish men are handsome ,strong and intelligent.
Irish women are beautiful,caring and intelligent too.

I hear what you're saying though.Ireland must keep it's unique culture and identity.It could be that such minded people should join SF and push for a real Irish party.

Good2BBack

PI Member

I hear what you're saying though.Ireland must keep it's unique culture and identity.It could be that such minded people should join SF and push for a real Irish party.
Characteristics of Fascism

"7. Powerful and continuing expressions of nationalism

One of the frequently cited factors in fascism is overt nationalism. Lawrence Britt noted that “Catchy slogans, pride in the military, and demands for unity were common themes in expressing this nationalism. It was usually coupled with a suspicion of things foreign that often bordered on xenophobia.” This xenophobia encompasses not only foreign people, but foreign cultures and even people deemed to not be “real” citizens. "

How will Ireland´s fascists define REAL IRISH ? Can´t be the farmers, or the factory workers of previous fascists. Anyone not working in IT ? Don´t have friends with an apartment in Spain ? You´ll just have to go for sectarianism, that´s always worked out well in Ireland.

missy

PI Member
How do we reach out to this Silent Majority and show them that there is a way to restore our country, and restore to Ireland it's lost independence and the social and cultural cohesion which globalism and Liberalism has stolen from us?
I've explained this numerous times - by not mixing popular and unpopular agendas.

If you want to set up a party that has strict borders as it's policy, don't also include something like an anti-vax stance.
It stops people who support strong borders from giving you their vote.
Don't mix it with a reason to increase taxation for some vanity project either.
It doesn't work. Immediate turn-off.
Don't make it an anti-EU party. The vast majority of Irish are in favour of staying in.

And for God's sake, don't try and bring in policies against decisions passed by referendum (i.e. Abortion).
It's a bonehead strategy that fails everytime.
In doing so you're no better off than the leftists mentioned in the OP, who believe it is their duty to force you to think as they do.

Show people the benefits of strong borders - cheaper housing, indeed an end to the housing crisis.
Less beggars.
More school places.
Less dole merchants exploiting our social welfare i.e. lower taxes.
Less Islam (the papers go nuts when people mention this, but nobody wants it).
Less people overall as a means of tackling our climate targets.
Less crime.
Make sure your point is less problems, not the end to them, as we have enough of our own scum.

Link it to the 2004 referendum.
The people spoke loud and clear, yet the politicians ignored them and to this day try to circumvent that decision.

Opponents to the 2004 referendum say they predicted that cases like these would occur in the wake of the vote. The referendum removed the automatic right to citizenship from children who are born here, unless their parents are themselves citizens.
However they agree that another referendum is not needed in order for the issue to be addressed.

Farage showed the power in the single policy agenda, especially when you know the majority are on your side.

Last edited:

Good2BBack

PI Member
I've explained this numerous times - by not mixing popular and unpopular agendas.

If you want to set up a party that has strict borders as it's policy, don't also include something like an anti-vax stance.
Don't make it an anti-EU party. The vast majority of Irish are in favour of staying in.

And for God's sake, don't try and bring in policies against decisions passed by referendum (i.e. Abortion).
In doing so you're no better off than the leftists mentioned in the OP, who believe it is their duty to force you to think as they do.

Show people the benefits of strong borders - cheaper housing, indeed an end to the housing crisis.
Less beggars.
More school places.
Less crime.
Make sure your point is less problems, not the end to them, as we have enough of our own scum.

The people spoke loud and clear, yet the politicians ignored them and to this day try to circumvent that decision.

Farage showed the power in the single policy agenda, especially when you know the majority are on your side.
Are you suggesting that you conceal your extremist views from the puplic ? Have you no integrity at all ? (rhetorical question)

If you aren´t explicitly anti-abortion, the Americans won´t believe they own you and won´t give you money.

So you´ve decided to go with sectarianism ? That worked for the Ulster Unionists....will you wear a sash ?

No shock that you´ll go after the poor and not a word about corporate corruption, that´s good, the poor are an easy target and you need money.

Less crime? is that all crimes or just the ones your supporters don´t think they are subject to ?

Scum ? Who are these scum ? The one´s not wearing a sash ?

BSA

PI Member

Less beggars.
More school places.
Less crime.

Good post that...

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Will the coronavirus pandemic forever change the nature of Irish politics, at least in relation to the open borders agenda? I'd imagine it will be a more difficult sell in the years to follow after such a catastrophic event.

jpc

PI Member
Will the coronavirus pandemic forever change the nature of Irish politics, at least in relation to the open borders agenda? I'd imagine it will be a more difficult sell in the years to follow after such a catastrophic event.
Some cynical media emotional guilt pieces and it's all forgotten.
The magic money tree is probably gone for good.
That's the real determining factor!

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Some cynical media emotional guilt pieces and it's all forgotten.
The magic money tree is probably gone for good.
That's the real determining factor!
Unfortunately, I think this may be correct. No doubt RTE and the rest will soon have a COVID-19 special about how we all need to pull together despite our differences during these difficult times... 🙄

Irish emigrant

PI Member

You people are of the same ilk as the Nazis ,The league of Saint George , And league of the South in the US. Primitive and simple minded.

Rommel

PI Member
The problem here is a few people think that the likes of Gemma and John speak for what they consider to be the silent majority.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
It will be interesting to see the reaction ordinary people have when it's easier to find a place to rent and their kids have access to more places at third level this Sep/Oct.
I believe I have seen it pointed out more than once on this site that the upside of the lockdown is that it will put a brake on immigration and send it into reverse.

This will of course reduce the demand for accommodation which is to say that there will be more properties available to rent.

However there is a downside which is that having lost their job many people wont be able to afford the rent of the newly vacant properties.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Donator
PI Member
Premium
The problem here is a few people think that the likes of Gemma and John speak for what they consider to be the silent majority.
And how do you know they don't, have you asked around?

Top Bottom