• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Self Moderated Reaching out to the silent majority of Ireland

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Now that it's seemingly back to the old FFG routine, I think maybe it's time for the smaller nationalist parties to come together and reach some kind of an agreement on policy, or perhaps form a larger party? Truth be told, we need a larger and more effective nationalist party as a force in Irish politics and by having small groups in constant competition with each other, we are going to struggle. Not to mention, it is also beneficial for our political adversaries.

mikeo

PI Member
I never said that immigration was the sole cause of these issues, only that they exacerbate these issues.

Of course......they seem to exacerbate every issue, don't they!!!....But isn't that the main reason for bringing them in ,.in the first place?? :(. To De-stabilize....Disrupt....Discourage? To De-Homogenize,...De-culturalize....De White-en (Makin up words here:cautious:) Western European Countries?
Oh no,......What am I thinking.....Of course....It's all merely the un-intended after effects of that Dreaded Syrian Conflict :oops:.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Of course......they seem to exacerbate every issue, don't they!!!....But isn't that the main reason for bringing them in ,.in the first place?? :(. To De-stabilize....Disrupt....Discourage? To De-Homogenize,...De-culturalize....De White-en (Makin up words here:cautious:) Western European Countries?
Oh no,......What am I thinking.....Of course....It's all merely the un-intended after effects of that Dreaded Syrian Conflict :oops:.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Europe is certainly facing a demographic winter and widespread cultural catastrophe over the long term, an unfortunate but unavoidable fact of modern times.

mikeo

PI Member
Europe is certainly facing a demographic winter and widespread cultural catastrophe over the long term, an unfortunate but unavoidable fact of modern times.

I still don't believe it IS unavoidable. It sounds like you've given up completely.

bells of shandon

PI Member
While RTE suppress the Immigration catastrophe ,nothing will change.
They talk about Housing and homeless crisis , about the Health crisis. but never mention the 1 million growth in population caused by the Weaponised Mass Migration Plantation and Open Borders.
Cannot Irish people do simple Math anymore.
FF and FG have their placemen in Montrose, they need removing, so we can get an unbiased Media message.

mikeo

PI Member
They talk about Housing and homeless crisis , about the Health crisis. but never mention the 1 million growth in population caused by the Weaponised Mass Migration Plantation and Open Borders.
FF and FG have their placemen in Montrose, they need removing, so we can get an unbiased Media message.
Media is the same all over the beleaguered West, with few exceptions.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Donator
PI Member
Premium
I think it could be a generational thing as well. I wouldn't watch or subscribe to RTE for all the tea in China, but for older relatives it is different. There was a time when anything said on RTE was taken as the gospel truth, but not so much nowadays with the growth of the internet and alternative media. So there is hope perhaps.

There is certainly a growing distaste with the status quo, but there is by no means a "silent majority" of people with secret nationalist sympathies, this has been demonstrated to us with the results of the abortion referendum and general election.

PO'Neill

PI Member
It will be interesting to see the reaction ordinary people have when it's easier to find a place to rent and their kids have access to more places at third level this Sep/Oct.

Good2BBack

PI Member
While we are outspoken in our beliefs here, I believe there is a vast silent majority in Ireland who agree with our viewpoints and those of the nationalist parties founded in more recent years, yet fear expressing those views out of the fear of chastisement and decision. There is an overwhelming annoyance amongst the native Irish people at what they increasingly perceive as a growing threat to their country from unchecked immigration and open borders. They worry for their children's and grandchildren's futures. Irish people are increasingly seeing their lifelong communities transformed within the mere space of a few years by an arrogant and out of touch globalist corporate government which seemingly does not pay heed to their daily concerns. They also see how our welfare system, healthcare system and education systems are buckling under the strain of overcrowding.

They can see their communities such as Longford and Balbriggan in particular become more dangerous and hostile environments to live in by the week. Women and the elderly in particular fear for their safety at night. They see other cultures being given priority to hospital beds while waiting lists continue to spiral out of control with even serious and life threatening conditions left unattended for months on end. They see an education system whereby their children have to sit through classes with disruptive students, who also hold back the rest of the class given their poor command of Irish and English. They also see an education system which is teaching their children values hostile to their beliefs, values and homeland

There are many more examples to list, but I believe that many Irish people are waking up to the doings of the corrupt globalist corporate controlled government which is ruining our country, economic security and the future of our people. However, like in most other Western societies, the majority of people are so browbeaten by political correctness and the leftist propaganda that they are afraid to express their true beliefs given how the Leftist mob controls our society and what's considered acceptable speech in a most Orwellian fashion. People are forced to show a certain politeness when talking in public, or when answering questions for opinion polls. In their own private time and amongst family and friends they are not afraid to speak the truth about the detested leftist Big Brother which runs our society at every level. However, it seems that there is confusion about what the alternatives are. A lot of people still believe that the corrupt FFG parties and their pro-globalist corporate agenda along with the fake opposition of Sinn Fein and Labour are their only choices, and thus many simply give up. How do we reach out to this Silent Majority and show them that there is a way to restore our country, and restore to Ireland it's lost independence and the social and cultural cohesion which globalism and Liberalism has stolen from us?
Wasn´t it hitler that was going to restore all those things to Germany ? How did that work out ? Apparently very well since Germany is one of the great success stories of Liberal Democracy and anti-neoliberalism.

I can´t think of a single country worth living in that has the qualities this poster is promoting.

I don´t know what country you are trying to restore, but it is not Ireland.

sighthound

PI Member
I hate the open borders and the mixing of people i believe the irish should breed with real white irish only not blacks or half blacks mulattos or asians and muslims. Mix with them eat their food learn about them have them as friends but stop at marrying or breeding with them. We need to keep our people. A full world of mongrels and half breds amounts to nothing and no culture or heritage.
We need to remain apart and different but we can mix and be interested in them but please ladies of ireland stop there. We dont need height or sallower skin we are white we are short slightly unattractive but its our personalities that single us out and when we marry these dour people who on the whole are miserable our character is diluted and we become dour and monosylabic and as with all mulattos insecure as we dont belong anywhere ask any mulatto person.

Top Bottom