• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Self Moderated Reaching out to the silent majority of Ireland

Major Infraction

PI Member
what’s the point?

Most people seem not to think as many do on this forum.

and, in my experience, when they are confronted with some simple basic facts, they don’t seem to want to know.

The posters are already up everywhere near me.

No choice really.

Leon Hirl

Gone Fishing
aka. Olli Rehn
PI Member
What are the most talked about political issues in Ireland today? Housing, hospital beds, and homelessness. We need to focus on these issues, and we need to call attention to the role that mass immigration has played in worsening them. Show people the statistics about the number of foreigners on the Dublin housing list, point out that while thousands of Irish people sleep on the streets our government gives free beds to foreign chancers. Talk about the strain the huge numbers of people coming into this country puts on our hospital waiting lists. That is how we can bring the immigration issue into the mainstream.
Bullshit.
Immigrants are not the reason for the problems in those sectors. Lack of funding is the cause of the problems.
Take health as just one example. Long long before we had any immigration we had waiting lists and a shortage of beds in hospitals.
Your solution? You blame the immigrants!

subversive writer

PI Member
While we are outspoken in our beliefs here, I believe there is a vast Silent Majority in Ireland who agree with our viewpoints and those of the nationalist parties founded in recent years, yet fear expressing those views out of the fear of chastisement. There is an overwhelming annoyance amongst native Irish people at what they increasingly perceive as a threat to their country from mass immigration and open borders. They worry for their children's and grandchildren's futures. Irish people are increasingly seeing their lifelong communities been transformed within the mere space of a few years by an arrogant and out of touch Globalist corporate government which does not pay heed to their concerns. They also see how our welfare system, healthcare system and education systems are buckling under the strain of overcrowding.

They can see their communities such as Longford and Balbriggan in particular become more dangerous and hostile environments to live in by the week. Women and the elderly in particular fear for their safety at night. They see third world immigrants been given priority to hospital beds while waiting lists continue to get out of control with even serious and life threatening conditions been left unattended for months on end. They see an education system whereby their children have to sit through classes with disruptive foreign students, who also hold back the rest of the class given their poor command of Irish and English. They also see an education system which is teaching their children values hostile to their beliefs, values and homeland.

There are many more examples to list, but I believe that many Irish people are waking up to the doings of the corrupt Globalist corporate controlled government that is ruining our country, economic security and the future of our people into the ground. However, like in most other Western societies, the majority of people are so browbeaten by political correctness and leftist propaganda that they are afraid to express their true beliefs given how the Leftist mob controls our society and what's considered acceptable speech in a most Orwellian fashion.

People are forced to show a certain politeness when talking in public, or when answering questions for opinion polls. In their own private time and amongst family and friends however, they are not afraid to speak the truth about the detested Leftist Big Brother which runs our society today at every level. However, it seems that there is confusion as to what the alternatives are. A lot of people still believe that the corrupt FFG parties and their pro-Globalist corporate agenda along with the fake opposition of Sinn Fein and Labour are their only choices, and thus many simply give up.

How do we reach out to this Silent Majority and show them that there is a way to restore our country, and restore to Ireland it's lost independence and the social and cultural cohesion which Globalism and Liberalism has stolen from us?
The silent majority will never go against their economic interests. It's like asking why don't Irish people only buy Irish clothes. Economic nationalism just doesn't work anything and everything that threatens the bottom line is ignored the whole thing is repeat of the bread and circus from Cicero Rome nothing really changes. The first thing that needs to change is is for the colleges to be purged of the social Marxist feminist liberals agenda poisoning kids. There has been a little revolution going on in this country for the last 40 years it started in America in the 60 and spread from there the problem is now now those parasites are in government in the universities and in the upper middle class they all benefit from immigration and cheap slave class people as I said the college
need to be purged. There's plenty of lamppost along the motorway to hang them from. nothing short of that is going to make any difference. By the time the so-called silent majority put their national or racial interests ahead of economic interests it will be too late there would need to be a protracted bosnia style ethnic cleansing going on for them to wake up

TW Tone

PI Member
Bullshit.
Immigrants are not the reason for the problems in those sectors. Lack of funding is the cause of the problems.
Take health as just one example. Long long before we had any immigration we had waiting lists and a shortage of beds in hospitals.

That's quite wrong.
The Irish health service was quite decent for many years. You show your ignorance.
No one is arguing that the current disaster is the result of Mass Immigration alone, but only a fool would think you can import hundreds of thousands of people without adding huge strain to the system.

And if you believe foreign Migrants are all healthy go spend an hour in sn A&E.

Leon Hirl

Gone Fishing
aka. Olli Rehn
PI Member
That's quite wrong.
The Irish health service was quite decent for many years. You show your ignorance.
No one is arguing that the current disaster is the result of Mass Immigration alone, but only a fool would think you can import hundreds of people without adding huge strain to the system.
Rubbish.
You are probably too young to remember. Health was always in deep shit.
Lack of funding and a lot of mismanagement are the main causes.

subversive writer

PI Member
LOL!
White young single male suffers from feminism.
You're basically attacking the messenger not the message. As you're nothing intelligent to add to my response and want to go off on a tangent and attack the messenger I will say this. I can only imagine youd love me to suffer that would play into your petty agenda. Truth is I have cleansed my life of any females I nither work live or interact with them on any level. They are basically walking AIDS infected with a disease best avoided. If Mohammed or whatever comes into the place and rapes every single one of them i will sit back and laugh. When a society is so ravaged with a disease sometimes it's better that that society be destroyed.

subversive writer

PI Member
That is a very sad post.
You are just another misogynist.
You hate women, that is all.
Your poor mother...
I suspect you are gay as well.
Lol sometimes I wish I was gay it would make life easier. I don't hate women but a woman infected with feminism is like a woman infected with AIDS they need to be isolated until they die or they will infect you. Nice use of trying to use my mother's as emotional blackmail by the way that's kind of typical female behaviour.

subversive writer

PI Member
LOL!
Your only problem is the lack of a good sex life.
No wonder you have no female in your life- with this sort of attitude!
I'd rather keep my money to myself then be divorce raped in the family court. You only have yourself to blame to be honest you jumped off your pedestal. As regards my lack of a sex life. I will happily have no sex if it means I keep getting richer and richer

Imperator Scotorum

PI Member
Bullshit.
I never said that immigration was the sole cause of these issues, only that they exacerbate these issues.

Top Bottom