Self Moderated Thread Re-branded low IQ Antifa uninvited guests to Irexit event.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
"truth is absolute, whatever hegel or marx might think or say. the synthesis need by no means be any closer to truth than the thesis or antithesis. the truth lies above the two extremes, not between them. in every extreme there is a wandering away from truth into error. although the reciprocal extremes seem to be completely antagonostic, they actually share the same crucial error. the true position differs from both extremes much more than they differ from each other."
taken from elderly west of ireland housewife's book on marx.- karl marx, prophet, true or false, deirdre manifold.

If truth is absolute, then what's the square root of two?

"truth is absolute, whatever hegel or marx might think or say. the synthesis need by no means be any closer to truth than the thesis or antithesis. the truth lies above the two extremes, not between them. in every extreme there is a wandering away from truth into error. although the reciprocal extremes seem to be completely antagonostic, they actually share the same crucial error. the true position differs from both extremes much more than they differ from each other."
taken from elderly west of ireland housewife's book on marx.- karl marx, prophet, true or false, deirdre manifold.
Oh seriously neither Hegel or Marx were some sort of Quaker or Post-Modernist who in narcissistic radical subjectivism threw out any idea of truth. My husband who was confirmed by Bishop Richard Williamson, ideally believes that both divorce and contraception should be illegal and sorrows over the fact that England in his view never had a leader of the stature of De Valera (I find it deeply amusing that Irish Libtards make out Dev to have been some type of horrific monster while he in his quiet English way hero worships De Valera, I might do a thread in defence of Dev who in my view was a flawed but still great man who has increasingly become misunderstood here) loves Hegel. As I type I'm looking up at the bust we have of Hegel on the mantle piece of our bed room (it represents him, we have one of Schopenhauer on the other side representing me). E Michael Jones who is the premier "Right wing" Catholic intellectual in the Anglosphere is also a great fan of Hegel. Look I was raised a Prod and one of the areas where Protestantism is radically different from Rabbinic Judaism is that Prods have a cult of "holy stupidity" which says essentially the less intelligent you are the more likely you are to be a good person while as Jews believe the stupider you are the more likely you are to be evil. In my view both are wrong. Don't fall into the Prod cult of "holy stupidity".

Well, if that's you and Mrs. Manifold's idea of absolute truth, then by all means work away....
Now I come to think about there is a good bit of the cult of "holy stupidity" in Deirdre Manifold, needless to say she was a huge fan of the loathsome G.K. Chesterton (and no I don't consider Deirdre Manifold to have been loathsome at all- I just consider her to have been incredibly silly in some areas) where she most probably picked it up from. Distributism has got to be one of the most stupid economic ideas ever. This whole hero worship of small business people is so American.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Now I come to think about there is a good bit of the cult of "holy stupidity" in Deirdre Manifold, needless to say she was a huge fan of the loathsome G.K. Chesterton (and no I don't consider Deirdre Manifold to have been loathsome at all- I just consider her to have been incredibly silly in some areas) where she most probably picked it up from. Distributism has got to be one of the most stupid economic ideas ever. This whole hero worship of small business people is so American.

Distributism actually was tried as a fairly large scale social project. When the Nationalist Chinese invaded Fermosa they pushed the natives off the land and parceled out a piece of land to each of the Chinese settlers. Very soon, a few well placed landowners owned all of it and the bulk of the population were back to being slaves. In reality, Distributism is just a total misunderstanding of the productive forces, as you say.

Distributism actually was tried as a fairly large scale social project. When the Nationalist Chinese invaded Fermosa they pushed the natives off the land and parceled out a piece of land to each of the Chinese settlers. Very soon, a few well placed landowners owned all of it and the bulk of the population were back to being slaves. In reality, Distributism is just a total misunderstanding of the productive forces, as you say.
It is fits in well though with cult of "holy stupidity" as does the hatred of Hegel which has long been a fixture of the American Right which I think is a case of the fox declaring the grapes he cannot reach sour. Something also I have noticed is that none of these conspiracy types ever seem to label Libertarianism a Jewish plot even though nearly all of it's leading ideologues- Ludwig Von Mises, Ayn Rand, Murray Rothbard, etc- were Jewish (this could explain Young Dan's Philosemitism).

Over the years & before you joined P.Irish, TG was busy & still is busy doing a stunning job illustrating all the Falseness of Modern Day Communism & he has unmasked the Ziomatrix, Gaystapo etc.

You & him have it all in Common as he hates everything you hate, however- you see him as tarred with your Enemies Brush, whereas he sees himself as getting your Enemies of his Brush.
If you want to see what based Zionist Jews would think about Tadgh you only have to read roc_'s posts on him.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
tadhg the question - what is the square root of two was stupid question and deserved that answer. sometimes, in ur world, I think u actually believe two and two = 5.

sword, can you translate the following sentence into ancient Mongolian so as I might understand it better - 'Oh seriously neither Hegel or Marx were some sort of Quaker or Post-Modernist who in narcissistic radical subjectivism threw out any idea of truth. '

on the subject of holy stupidity or in fact any kind of stupidity, I came across this a while ago in my local library from where I am now typing -

....the consumptive talks of health, because he has it not, and the men of fallen fortune talk of wealth, for they feel the need of make-believe. so with many who affect enlightenment beyond their kind. they are the magpies and the bullies of the day; but a bully is soon beaten, and his rule is never long.....
taken from catholicity and progress in Ireland by rev m o riordan.

affecting enlightenment is the ultimate stupidity, don't fall into it sword.

ps. thanks for the unexpected glimpse into your bedroom, busts and all, but its time u got out of bed.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
tadhg the question - what is the square root of two was stupid question and deserved that answer. sometimes, in ur world, I think u actually believe two and two = 5.
You claimed that absolute truth existed - and yet we cannot answer a simple question like - What is the square root of two? Because there is no answer to it, other than an answer that eternally equivocates. The only real answer to that question is the structure of the question itself, i.e. What is our understanding of a triangle that would generate three squares on its three sides - one of which can be described as the square root of the sum of the areas of other two squares, i.e. Pythagoras' theroem. And that's what Marx also did. He gave us an understanding of the social structures that generate a question such as private property in the means of production. The only people who will find evil in this are those who own private property and don't want attention drawn to that fact.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
You claimed that absolute truth existed - and yet we cannot answer a simple question like - What is the square root of two? Because there is no answer to it, other than an answer that eternally equivocates. The only real answer to that question is the structure of the question itself, i.e. What is our understanding of a triangle that would generate three squares on its three sides - one of which can be described as the square root of the sum of the areas of other two squares, i.e. Pythagoras' theroem. And that's what Marx also did. He gave us an understanding of the social structures that generate a question such as private property in the means of production. The only people who will find evil in this are those who own private property and don't want attention drawn to that fact.
ur still not getting my 6 and a half acres; deal with it. also, marx accumulated enough in his life to be in top 5% of country in terms of wealth when he died. not bad for a bone-idler, and even his mother wud agree with that. as for absolute truth, it isnt interested in silly word/numbers games.

""I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do."

im not giving up on u colonel. u have the makings of a great fundamentalist.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
He is here just making a statement of the bleeding obvious, this is not him providing leadership or direction, no one will contest this statement, this statement is in no way contentious, controversial, insightful or brave.

His attack on Ann Marie Waters and the UKIP members who voted for her (of which I was one) for her condemnation of Islam was disgraceful and has put me right off him.

The only possible positive interpretation of his comments that I can think of is that he is totally focussed on getting Brexit a done deal so didnt want to get diverted by the Muslim problem less it muddy the water in his everyday campaigning for Brexit.
I will here reply to my own post criticising Farage not tackling the issue of Islam.
Well the good news is that there was some element of backtracking by Farage today. He came out and tweeted clearly that we should be free to criticise Islam which has restored my faith in him and my support for him.

Top Bottom